Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Which LV purchase did you regret?

POST A REPLY

Jun 30, 2012, 9:06am   #1141
o
Originally Posted by safida
Well, i know what u mean about trevi being heavy, so compared to trevi, it is not that heavy right?:)
Compared to trevi, not that heavy at all, it is a bit heavier than the trevi, but not much. :)
Jun 30, 2012, 10:00am   #1142
Really? İ recently tried all the available artsy bags in the store, and i liked the empreinte infini the most, but i noticed that it was heavier then canvas, well is it truely getting that heavy, if i would only have wallet, cles, zcp, ajneda pm and sunglasses? Which color do u have? And how long do u have it?
I got it when it first came out in november 2010. I have the infini(navy blue)one
Yes, the bag is heavy with nothing in it, I don't feel like I carry a ton..... Wallet, keys, small makeup bag, glasses, sunglasses and phone.... But if I'm carrying it for awhile on my shoulder it really starts to kill......
Jun 30, 2012, 10:01am   #1143
LV Lover
Cabas piano, which I got the cabas mezzo!
Jun 30, 2012, 10:59am   #1144
s
Mono Deauville...too big for a handbag and too small for luggage :/
Jun 30, 2012, 11:03am   #1145
Originally Posted by cherrifoam
I got it when it first came out in november 2010. I have the infini(navy blue)one
Yes, the bag is heavy with nothing in it, I don't feel like I carry a ton..... Wallet, keys, small makeup bag, glasses, sunglasses and phone.... But if I'm carrying it for awhile on my shoulder it really starts to kill......
Thank you so much for the responce it did really help
Jun 30, 2012, 11:05am   #1146
My DE Neverfull... I had it for four months and the straps started cracking so I had it sent off for repairs. After I got her back, I find myself constantly checking the straps. If I could do it all over again, I would've put out a little more money for something else like a Totally or Bloomsbury.
Jun 30, 2012, 11:14am   #1147
Paris 2014 or Bust
Originally Posted by sunshinelove823
Cabas Piano...gets reaaalllyyy dirty on the bottom. Not a good place for so much untreated vachetta
Galliera Pm...The shape got too round after a while
Petit Bucket...so ugly now
I agree, I sold my bucket cuz it just looked so dated...
Jun 30, 2012, 11:18am   #1148
Paris 2014 or Bust

Well, i know what u mean about trevi being heavy, so compared to trevi, it is not that heavy right?:)
I really hate to say it but I don't use my Trevj at all. It's doesn't pack a lot of things, and after a wallet, keys, cosmetic case...it feels heavy. And then I'm afraid of scratching the piping of the purse....I'm thinking of selling it. I just bought it in Feb. sigh.
Jun 30, 2012, 12:03pm   #1149
Bergamo MM. I regret upgrading PM to MM. Althought MM fits my size, it's super heavy and bulky when I carried her. It's heavier than Trevi even when empty.
Jun 30, 2012, 12:12pm   #1150
T
of the North

Looked this up in the Refetence Library,

The weight of the Trevi PM is 2 lb, 2.6 oz.
The weight of the Emp. Artsy is 2 lb, 13 oz.

Couldn't find weight of Trevi GM. Must be pretty close to Artsy.
Jun 30, 2012, 2:09pm   #1151
Originally Posted by TheGoodWitch
Looked this up in the Refetence Library,

The weight of the Trevi PM is 2 lb, 2.6 oz.
The weight of the Emp. Artsy is 2 lb, 13 oz.

Couldn't find weight of Trevi GM. Must be pretty close to Artsy.
Thank you for the info
Jun 30, 2012, 2:14pm   #1152
Originally Posted by LoVeinLA
I really hate to say it but I don't use my Trevj at all. It's doesn't pack a lot of things, and after a wallet, keys, cosmetic case...it feels heavy. And then I'm afraid of scratching the piping of the purse....I'm thinking of selling it. I just bought it in Feb. sigh.
Well, i thought the same after of owning trevi pm for 2 weeks, i brought it back to store and exchanged for mono speedy b 40 , paid extra $ and get the mono totally gm... And dont regret at all, and i have never missed her ever since, though it is beautiful bag indeed... İf u didint use it all that time, i think u should let her go to a new home, cause i think it is too expensive to be just sitted in the closet..
Jun 30, 2012, 2:20pm   #1153
Paris 2014 or Bust

Well, i thought the same after of owning trevi pm for 2 weeks, i brought it back to store and exchanged for mono speedy b 40 , paid extra $ and get the mono totally gm... And dont regret at all, and i have never missed her ever since, though it is beautiful bag indeed... İf u didint use it all that time, i think u should let her go to a new home, cause i think it is too expensive to be just sitted in the closet..
Thanks Safida. I loved it when i first saw it, obsessed over it and bought it, then after a few months, it was like "ehhh". It's partly greed... I want it cuz its stunning and brand new, but don't want to sell it and lose money on it. Lol.., oh well.
Jun 30, 2012, 2:42pm   #1154
Mono Galliera PM. Tried 3 different bags before deciding on Gall. Have won it, maybe, a half dozen times in 4 years. I always want to wear it but just too worried about getting vachetta dirty when I am with my 3 kids!!! Ugh, want to sell but scared i'll regret it!
Jun 30, 2012, 4:38pm   #1155
Aphrodite A
Originally Posted by phillj12
Mono Galliera PM. Tried 3 different bags before deciding on Gall. Have won it, maybe, a half dozen times in 4 years. I always want to wear it but just too worried about getting vachetta dirty when I am with my 3 kids!!! Ugh, want to sell but scared i'll regret it!
Hi, I want to encourage you to use your Galliera, I have 2 kids and they're of the rambunctious kind and my Galliera is looking great after 2 years or medium use, I rotate my bags, otherwise I would use it more. The vachetta has a nice patina and I only wipe the canvas occasionally. I love this bag, it's very confy and chic at least try to use it some more before you sell it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton