Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Which Alma would u pick?

View Poll Results: Which Alma would u pick?
Alma Mono 9 7.50%
Alma Vernis 100 83.33%
Alma Damier Ebene 12 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2012, 12:27pm   #16
vernis!
Jul 9, 2012, 12:46pm   #17
o
I voted vernis in your poll, but for me I would chose Epi...I like that it is a bit more understated, but that is just me
Jul 9, 2012, 12:52pm   #18
T
Vernis all day! So sexy!!
Jul 9, 2012, 12:58pm   #19
SPECTRUM MOM
Originally Posted by Phoe8nix
When I have the guts and funds to get an Alma, it will definitely be an Vernis! Not sure I will carry it daily though.
Yes, what Phoe8nix said!
Jul 9, 2012, 1:04pm   #20
Vernis no doubt! The Alma BB in vernis is actually next on my list!!!
Jul 9, 2012, 11:06pm   #21
d
I ♥ LV
Vernis in all sizes first then epi next.
Jul 9, 2012, 11:13pm   #22
Originally Posted by casluvchanel
Thanks dear Cait! Most votes go to Vernis line, however, is it suitable for daily use?
Vernis. I have two - pomme and bleu infini - and yes, you can use them daily. The only thing I am a little cautious of - is the risk of colour transfer with lighter vernis colours (and yellowing over time, too). So if you were to go with amarante colour, there would be no issues with colour transfer (as it is a darker colour). PM me if you want more info... but I have had my pomme alma for 18+months now, and no colour transfers, scuffs, scratches or anything else...
Jul 10, 2012, 1:24am   #23
Originally Posted by Phoe8nix
When I have the guts and funds to get an Alma, it will definitely be an Vernis! Not sure I will carry it daily though.
Originally Posted by clu13
I prefer epi because the shape is so iconic that it needs no logo.
Originally Posted by Horselover49
Hands down Vernis! They are beautiful!!
Originally Posted by Totz87
vernis!
Originally Posted by okshoppergirl
I voted vernis in your poll, but for me I would chose Epi...I like that it is a bit more understated, but that is just me
Originally Posted by TrulyExpensive1
Vernis all day! So sexy!!
Originally Posted by twin-fun
Yes, what Phoe8nix said!
Originally Posted by Lilylovelv
Vernis no doubt! The Alma BB in vernis is actually next on my list!!!
Originally Posted by dancingchunli
Vernis in all sizes first then epi next.
Thank you so much for dropping by and thanks for the votes as well as suggestions! Will definitely give me a great idea now.

Originally Posted by needlv
Vernis. I have two - pomme and bleu infini - and yes, you can use them daily. The only thing I am a little cautious of - is the risk of colour transfer with lighter vernis colours (and yellowing over time, too). So if you were to go with amarante colour, there would be no issues with colour transfer (as it is a darker colour). PM me if you want more info... but I have had my pomme alma for 18+months now, and no colour transfers, scuffs, scratches or anything else...
Thank you needlv! I'm so inspired by the red alma posted by some tPfers and amarante is a good choice too...will certainly PM u if i need further info on the vernis.
Jul 10, 2012, 1:26am   #24
m
Originally Posted by casluvchanel
Hi LVoers,
Am thinking to get an Alma but unsure which line to go... Your valuable suggestions is highly appreciated & welcome... Thank you!
Alma Vernis all the way!!! I love how it's shiny & girly! lol Epi is my next favorite, then Damier Ebene, & lastly mono.
Jul 10, 2012, 1:29am   #25
Originally Posted by mary5sok
Alma Vernis all the way!!! I love how it's shiny & girly! lol Epi is my next favorite, then Damier Ebene, & lastly mono.
TQ mary5sok! Hv a nice day!
Jul 10, 2012, 1:30am   #26
Vernis! But I don't think I can pull off to carry this bag everyday.. That's why I bought an Epi instead..:)
Jul 10, 2012, 1:39am   #27
Originally Posted by tessa06
Vernis! But I don't think I can pull off to carry this bag everyday.. That's why I bought an Epi instead..:)
Thank you Tessa06! Yea, i hope to bring her out every now and then rather than sitting in the wardrobe for ages waiting for a special occasion...
Jul 10, 2012, 1:47am   #28
First: Alma Amarante, it is very pretty
Second: Epi Alma if you want you want to use it as an everyday bag
Third: Mono
Last: Ebene
Jul 10, 2012, 5:20am   #29
S
I love the vernis but epi is nice for daily wear.
Jul 10, 2012, 5:23am   #30
Jason W
vernis no questions asked!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton