Jan 23, 2009, 11:38pm   #16
f
farbodvalinia

Jan 23, 2009, 11:42pm   #17
o
oskarsobsession
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by farbodvalinia

that's so crazy hahah I have the same sunglasses!!!!!!!
Jan 24, 2009, 12:57am   #18
b
berrycraig
Originally Posted by camhabib
For a guy, I think I carry a lot around with me every day.

Contents include:
MacBook Air + Power adapter
Apple Headphones
USB thumb drive
Notebook + Loose leafed papers
Mont Blanc Pen & Pencil
Mont Blanc Notepad
Hermes Ulysee (larger notepad)
Hermes Vision II Zip (wallet)
Kleenex + Handkerchief
Sunglasses + Case
iPhone 3G
Keys + Chapstick + Gum

Wow... I love the bag and all the stuff... You're very neat! I especially like the Hermes Ulysse, I'm getting mine in NYC in the summer!
Jan 24, 2009, 9:58am   #19
NoSnowHere
So Banned!
Here's what's inside my NF GM, used as a diaper bag. What's not shown are a few lipglosses that I usually carry and a digi cam.
Attached Images

Jan 24, 2009, 11:49am   #20
serene
Vintage since '08
camhabib: I drool your macbook air more than lv
Jan 25, 2009, 12:00am   #21
camhabib
berrycraig - Thanks a lot. I like to keep things pretty neat as when I need to grab something, I usually don't have time to fumble around. It helps tho that there are a ton of little pockets and compartments to stick everything. The Ulysee is great, I use mine almost every day. Refills are a little pricey, but other then that, I love it.

serene - The MacBook Air was the best computer purchase I've ever made, and I've owned a lot of computers. It's light and small enough that I carry it around EVERYWHERE I go. I got the one with the solid state drive, so the battery lasts about 5 hours and its as fast as lightening. If you're thinking about getting one, definitely go for it, you won't regret it.
Jan 25, 2009, 5:51am   #22
serene
Vintage since '08
serene - The MacBook Air was the best computer purchase I've ever made, and I've owned a lot of computers. It's light and small enough that I carry it around EVERYWHERE I go. I got the one with the solid state drive, so the battery lasts about 5 hours and its as fast as lightening. If you're thinking about getting one, definitely go for it, you won't regret it.
I have macbook right now and it's defenitely too heavy for me to carry university from my dorm everyday but.. then I'd had to give up buying few bags if I bought air not really there yet..
Jan 25, 2009, 4:22pm   #23
margaritaxmix
Shoppertunistic ღ

Contents include:
MacBook Air + Power adapter
Apple Headphones
USB thumb drive
Notebook + Loose leafed papers
Mont Blanc Pen & Pencil
Mont Blanc Notepad
Hermes Ulysee (larger notepad)
Hermes Vision II Zip (wallet)
Kleenex + Handkerchief
Sunglasses + Case
iPhone 3G
Keys + Chapstick + Gum

Love this picture, this could be an ad or a spread in a fashion magazine!
Jan 26, 2009, 3:30am   #24
g
gucci lover
Originally Posted by NoSnowHere
Here's what's inside my NF GM, used as a diaper bag. What's not shown are a few lipglosses that I usually carry and a digi cam.
inside_lv.jpg inside_lv2.jpg
Love that you use the NF as a diaper bag If I ever have anymore kids, this would be my diaper bag as well!!!!
Jan 26, 2009, 12:48pm   #25
NateLouis
Im a guy lovin LV!

Love your bag and contents Camhabib! Your making me want a Ulysees notebook!
Jan 26, 2009, 1:27pm   #26
camhabib
margaritaxmix - thanks a lot. I was going to break out a softbox and everything for it, but I was far too lazy.

NateLouis - go and take a look at them if you haven't already; they're a great little way to help stay organized. Hermes makes so many little accessories and useful gadgets, you'd be amazed what you can find just spending an hour or so in one of their stores.
Jan 26, 2009, 7:41pm   #27
John 5
^^^^ Cool reference pic, Cam! I'm still debating on what to get as my first H... I'm thinking about a large agenda of some sort... but has to have a calender inside.
Jan 26, 2009, 8:23pm   #28
S
SweetPurple
~~~ Inside my Epi Petit Noe in Noir dressed up with the Margueritte Bandeau in Noir ~~~
Attached Images

Jan 26, 2009, 8:31pm   #29
John 5
^^^ SP, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE how you used the bandeau as a "drawstring" for your Noe. Creative and looks so cool!
Jan 26, 2009, 10:43pm   #30
sophia618
Originally Posted by SweetPurple
~~~ Inside my Epi Petit Noe in Noir dressed up with the Margueritte Bandeau in Noir ~~~
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >