Home > >

What would you choose: Empriente Lumi or Speedy?

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Empreinte Lumi 19 40.43%
Empreinte Speedy 28 59.57%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 5:13am   #16
TokyoBagQueen
Originally Posted by twin-fun
A recent post mentioned that the Speedy Empriente will initially only be released in 25 with other sizes to follow a bit later. So maybe wait and save a bit longer to get a Speedy Empriente in 35...?
Was talking with my SA today... So far, in Japan the word is that the Speedy will only come in the 25... Wonder if they're just slow to get information???

GL with your decision OP! Got a Lumi PM today and I can definitely recommend it!!!
Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 5:21am.
Jun 28, 2012, 8:35am   #17
BagLady14
The SA told me the Speedy will only come in 25.
One good thing is that it will open better than a canvas speedy because the zipper wraps down a little on each side.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:14pm   #18
litostar
does anyone if you have to be on the wait-list or anything upon initial release?
Jun 28, 2012, 1:57pm   #19
BagLady14
My boutique only requires a name & phone number. Its not a limited edition. They said they'd call when they come in. But I don't think I want one anymore.
Last edited Jun 28, 2012 at 2:03pm.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:05pm   #20
litostar
Originally Posted by BagLady14
My boutique only requires a name & phone number. Its not a limited edition. They said they'd call when they come in. But I don't think I want one anymore.
thank you! why don't you want one anymore? =(
Jun 28, 2012, 4:36pm   #21
BagLady14
Originally Posted by litostar

thank you! why don't you want one anymore? =(
It's not that I don't want it ever. Just probably not when it first comes out. I just got the Emp. Audacieuse PM a week ago (I did a reveal). I found this style after I put my name in for the speedy. For me getting two Empreinte bags in a year is pushing it. The Audacieuse is the most expensive bag I've ever owned. But the Speedy pictures look amazing. Maybe Christmas? Or next year.
Jun 28, 2012, 4:49pm   #22
litostar
It's not that I don't want it ever. Just probably not when it first comes out. I just got the Emp. Audacieuse PM a week ago (I did a reveal). I found this style after I put my name in for the speedy. For me getting two Empreinte bags in a year is pushing it. The Audacieuse is the most expensive bag I've ever owned. But the Speedy pictures look amazing. Maybe Christmas? Or next year.
Ohhh I seee, I have to check out your reveal then
but i totally understand, im already pushing it if I get the speedy this year it'd be my third bag this year...but we will see what happens when it comes out
Jun 28, 2012, 5:03pm   #23
BagLady14
Yes, Litostar! Check it out. I'm still glowing from this acquisition. I actually sit and gaze at my purse. Here's my reveal link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vui...al-758731.html

I know if you get an Empreinte you won't regret it. The leather on these bags is so beautiful. And the smell is wonderful.
Jun 28, 2012, 7:14pm   #24
litostar
Yes, Litostar! Check it out. I'm still glowing from this acquisition. I actually sit and gaze at my purse. Here's my reveal link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vui...al-758731.html

I know if you get an Empreinte you won't regret it. The leather on these bags is so beautiful. And the smell is wonderful.

Absolutely stunning! Did you post any mod pics anywhere? Happy belated Anniversary btw
Jun 28, 2012, 8:30pm   #25
glamourdoll.
I think if the speedy came in bigger sizes, I would get that instead
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >