Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Welcome to Ban Island - Come join us and we shall frolic!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 24, 2014, 9:22am   #991
Hopeach's Avatar
Member
I am trying to be on ban island, my husband is trying to talk me out of it (I think he's the devil in disguise for my shopping addiction). I REALLY want the LV W PM in Gavel. At 5k with tax I think it is just a little too much. That's a nice vacation! These are the bags I have gotten within the last 9 months (LV black epi pochette missing from LV pic)..not including coach bags. Please help me stay on ban island and be a good girl!!
Attached Images
    
Feb 24, 2014, 12:56pm   #992
kait1261's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Hopeach
I am trying to be on ban island, my husband is trying to talk me out of it (I think he's the devil in disguise for my shopping addiction). I REALLY want the LV W PM in Gavel. At 5k with tax I think it is just a little too much. That's a nice vacation! These are the bags I have gotten within the last 9 months (LV black epi pochette missing from LV pic)..not including coach bags. Please help me stay on ban island and be a good girl!!
Wow! You have such a lovely collection!

How do you like your Gucci bags? I've started to look at them, but am curious as to how they hold up.
Feb 24, 2014, 1:11pm   #993
clu13's Avatar
Shoe and Bag Addict
Originally Posted by Hopeach
I am trying to be on ban island, my husband is trying to talk me out of it (I think he's the devil in disguise for my shopping addiction). I REALLY want the LV W PM in Gavel. At 5k with tax I think it is just a little too much. That's a nice vacation! These are the bags I have gotten within the last 9 months (LV black epi pochette missing from LV pic)..not including coach bags. Please help me stay on ban island and be a good girl!!

My DH purchased the noir w pm for me and I returned it. We are mid-home renovation. I took that money and opted for a killer shower - 3 heads, 3 body jets, led disco lights, heated floor right into the shower . . . He thought I was crazy but appreciated my focus. He just told me he wants to get me a present since I've been working like a crazy person and designing/furnishing the home. Still good - I told him someday he can buy me a present but right now I'm content (granted he doesn't know about my SC but I'm selling bags/shoes to fund)
Feb 24, 2014, 4:58pm   #994
Hopeach's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kait1261
Wow! You have such a lovely collection!

How do you like your Gucci bags? I've started to look at them, but am curious as to how they hold up.

Thank you! I just got the Gucci's this month, early Valentine's Day presents. So I haven't had them long enough to say how well they hold up. I've only used the white one so far. I really like them both a lot, and they seem very well made. I should be able to use them for a long time to come.
Feb 24, 2014, 5:05pm   #995
Hopeach's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by clu13
My DH purchased the noir w pm for me and I returned it. We are mid-home renovation. I took that money and opted for a killer shower - 3 heads, 3 body jets, led disco lights, heated floor right into the shower . . . He thought I was crazy but appreciated my focus. He just told me he wants to get me a present since I've been working like a crazy person and designing/furnishing the home. Still good - I told him someday he can buy me a present but right now I'm content (granted he doesn't know about my SC but I'm selling bags/shoes to fund)
Good for you and what a nice gift! Your shower sounds lovely and will be put to good use! I really love the galet w pm, but you're making me want to put it towards redoing my masterbath..lol. The SC is beautiful too..oh if only I had unlimited funds the damage I could do
Feb 24, 2014, 5:26pm   #996
Tulip2's Avatar
Howdy Y'all
Originally Posted by clu13
My DH purchased the noir w pm for me and I returned it. We are mid-home renovation. I took that money and opted for a killer shower - 3 heads, 3 body jets, led disco lights, heated floor right into the shower . . . He thought I was crazy but appreciated my focus. He just told me he wants to get me a present since I've been working like a crazy person and designing/furnishing the home. Still good - I told him someday he can buy me a present but right now I'm content (granted he doesn't know about my SC but I'm selling bags/shoes to fund)
We did something like this too a few years back when we renovated top to bottom too. Trust me - you made the right decision! I love that shower almost more than my brand new granite ladened kitchen!
Feb 24, 2014, 5:59pm   #997
clu13's Avatar
Shoe and Bag Addict
Originally Posted by Tulip2
We did something like this too a few years back when we renovated top to bottom too. Trust me - you made the right decision! I love that shower almost more than my brand new granite ladened kitchen!

Lol! I agree! I love granite! We are doing the bathroom in African ivory granite. There is only one importer In the southeast. We had to go through Alabama. The stone was tied up in customs because of the government shutdown! In the fall - hence why this project is so delayed! The only thing I did not do this time was a steam unit. I did that in my old house with the multi-heads but it closed off the bathroom. We already have a steam shower off of the gym and sauna. I call it it the wellness wing of the house but it still hasn't gotten me off my butt!!!

The "rug" of the African and black granite, plus hand made glass tiles, was laid today. The shower will be the African ivory as well.

We had an architect come in and revamp our kitchen layout just so that I could get in more granite and a professional grade range as the old layout had a separate cooktop and ovens. You should post your kitchen pics in the home and garden subforum in the playground!

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393286332.109435.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  92.8 KB
Last edited Feb 24, 2014 at 6:06pm.
Feb 28, 2014, 12:31am   #998
AnotherHandbag's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by clu13
Congrats to you! That is how I got here as well
And it is so fulfilling! I hope to see you in the home and garden subforum - lots of great decorating ideas. We have renovated top to bottom and got all new furniture - way better than bags!!! I love coming home now!

Great idea about the home and garden sub forum, I'd totally forgotten it existed! Thank you :)
Feb 28, 2014, 1:55am   #999
J
Member
As much as I want to save up for an Eva clutch in damier ebene we are about to buy a car so I guess I should ban myself till we pay it off
Feb 28, 2014, 12:11pm   #1000
myfirstchanel's Avatar
Member
I bought these the last 2 months and yes I am banned for the next 2
Feb 28, 2014, 12:16pm   #1001
myfirstchanel's Avatar
Member
I bought these the last 3 months and yes I am banned for the next 2 years! I hope I can stay on ban :)
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393611209.534315.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  614.2 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393611234.469572.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  147.5 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393611286.963043.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  108.9 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393611316.820651.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  595.1 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393611346.929544.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  87.0 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393611377.628015.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  672.1 KB

Wow! I am banned!!
Mar 5, 2014, 9:35am   #1002
jclaybo's Avatar
Humility and Grace
my 1st post in this thread because I have opted to forgo an intervention and admit myself to ban island after purchasing 2 epi 4 key holders,a mono 4 key holder in less than a week, and now eyeing an epi coin purse
I must be stopped
Mar 5, 2014, 9:41am   #1003
Missy1726's Avatar
Member
I'm joining you on Ban Island! This was all in the last month just from LV

Westminster GM, Zippy Wallet, Brazza Wallet, Eva, Key Pouch, toilette 26
Mar 5, 2014, 10:07am   #1004
BagLVer4Life's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by myfirstchanel
I bought these the last 3 months and yes I am banned for the next 2 years! I hope I can stay on ban :)
Attachment 2523617
Attachment 2523618
Attachment 2523620
Attachment 2523621
Attachment 2523623
Attachment 2523624

Wow! I am banned!!

All of these items are totally worth the ban. Congrats on the lovely items!
Mar 14, 2014, 12:04am   #1005
Jbb924's Avatar
Member
I'm on a ban too. I am trying to enjoy what I have for 2014. It's so hard and all the pictures in this thread are making it worse. Best of luck to all of you!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton  
TOP

Thread Tools