Home > >

Totally or neverfull and why?

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2012, 4:20am   #1
Kelechi
Or different tote? Making the purchase today!!!! Help!
Jul 25, 2012, 4:28am   #2
Queen Maria
Cabas mezzo ? I don't have one but I
think it's a nice tote !
Jul 25, 2012, 4:29am   #3
crumpy
Totally!
Jul 25, 2012, 4:33am   #4
d
deepott
I am really not into either of these but if I had to choose I would go for totally, I had the neverfull and did not like it.
Jul 25, 2012, 4:35am   #5
Kelechi
Originally Posted by crumpy
Totally!
I will look at Cabas. Thanks Maria.i want a cute tote. Sadly I prefer damier ebene print. Leaning toward totally. I really need to make a decision. Lol
Jul 25, 2012, 4:48am   #6
Queen Maria
Originally Posted by Kelechi

I will look at Cabas. Thanks Maria.i want a cute tote. Sadly I prefer damier ebene print. Leaning toward totally. I really need to make a decision. Lol
YW dear !! Totally don't come on DE
if I'm right ? or maybe I'm wrong ?? Lol
Jul 25, 2012, 5:01am   #7
Kelechi
Originally Posted by Queen Maria

YW dear !! Totally don't come on DE
if I'm right ? or maybe I'm wrong ?? Lol
Ur right. As always.
Jul 25, 2012, 5:03am   #8
Queen Maria
Originally Posted by Kelechi

Ur right. As always.
I wish they make one .. That would be a
dream come true !!!
Jul 25, 2012, 5:17am   #9
t
taste4design
I would choose the Totally
Jul 25, 2012, 6:17am   #10
lvpursegirl
Totally!!!!!!! Getting one myself in a few weeks! What size are you going to get???
Jul 25, 2012, 6:19am   #11
r
rahma
ive both.i prefer totally at any time!the only reason i didn't get rid of my neverfull is because its LE roses.if not,i'll say goodbye to it long time ago..lol.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:21am   #12
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
I love both!

the totally is a perfect EVERYDAY bag! easy access pockets on the outside, easy to wear handles, light weight and lots of room evening in the PM/mm I would opt for the mm if I was going to use it everyday. Plus it has a secure closure.

Neverfull MM is a nice size, light weight... I think of it more as a travel tote, beach/pool bag. I think its ok if you dont mind the open top. Personally if I wa using for an everyday bag I would have a PTG inside that I could put my wallet/keys and other valuables in ..
Jul 25, 2012, 8:29am   #13
elane01
When it comes to totes, I always go for ones that you can just throw on your shoulder with one arm. Because the NF opening is much smaller than the totally, you'd have to put it on your shoulder with your other arm. Personally this annoys me. With the totally you can just throw it on your shoulder and go.
Jul 25, 2012, 9:36am   #14
crumpy
How about Westminster GM? It's DE.
Jul 25, 2012, 10:00am   #15
Avey
I love my Totally! It is a perfect everyday, classic tote. The straps are so comfortable, and the zipper is a plus. I also like that there is not a ton of vachetta to worry about. Just handles, tabs, and piping). Good luck deciding!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >