Jul 13, 2012, 12:41pm   #31
NEVER CARRY A FAKE!
And just like that, I want an Artsy.
Jul 13, 2012, 1:06pm   #32
i am 18 going on 19
i was wondering the same thing! :)
Jul 13, 2012, 2:58pm   #33
Originally Posted by missanne

Have you ever worn yours w/ sleeveless tops? I find myself paranoid even when I wear it w/ t's. I'm scared that sweat or body heat might cause cracking.
I do ! I don't baby it in fact, I'm carrying
It today with my tube tank I'm using it
freely and I'm not scared . I just want to enjoy
It as much as possible !!!!
Jul 13, 2012, 4:33pm   #34
Originally Posted by Queen Maria

I do ! I don't baby it in fact, I'm carrying
It today with my tube tank I'm using it
freely and I'm not scared . I just want to enjoy
It as much as possible !!!!
Thanks so much for your reply. I've been avoiding wearing my bag when it's too hot then wiping the top down when I do wear it. I've never babied a bag so much. From now on I'm gonna just wear it and enjoy it as much as possible b/c I really do love it :)
Jul 13, 2012, 4:46pm   #35
a
I didn't feel like the handle was uncomfy at all...but my Artsy is already really soft and slouchy and I got her in may (used her every day since then )
Jul 14, 2012, 1:21am   #36
i love the Artsy so much! It softens very nicely. =)
Jul 14, 2012, 8:07am   #37
Originally Posted by Bag-a-holic23
And just like that, I want an Artsy.
Me too!
Jul 14, 2012, 10:55am   #38
my Azur Artsy of 6 months is nice and cushy! she's out with me every week.
Jul 19, 2012, 2:01pm   #39
I have been thinking about buying an artsy monogram. After seeing these great pictures, I think I'm sold! Thanks ladies!
Jul 21, 2012, 8:04am   #40
So I was all set to go get myself an artsy bag, but after holding it, I decided it was just too big of a bag for me. Didn't think I would ever say that either. I'm all for the bigger the better but I felt overpowered by the bag. I'm on the shorter side (5'3""), but certainly don't consider myself that short. I think the bag would have been perfect in the pm size, which it doesn't come in. I felt it was also heavy, before I even put all my stuff in it, too! Wound up with the delightful pm. Loving it?
Jul 24, 2012, 2:20am   #41
G
I put my artsy handle on my wooden closet rod/dowel with a washcloth to protect the handle. It really helped to loosen up the handle. I placed items in the bag weekly to gradually add weight and now voila!!! It was very easy to use over my shoulder and forearm!!!
Jul 24, 2012, 9:23am   #42
K
I want an azur artsy so bad. I think this will be my next spring summer bag.
Jul 24, 2012, 6:04pm   #43
Island Girl
I got my Mono Artsy in June and I haven't carried anything else since. Now I want to get the Azur. Your pictures are making me want it even more.
Jul 24, 2012, 9:46pm   #44
T
I'm getting my first LV in a couple weeks and I'm having a hard time deciding between the artsy MM and GM. Is the GM just way too big?? I'm 5"7 and not super thin. I keep going back and forth! Help!
Jul 24, 2012, 10:10pm   #45
Originally Posted by Tahneesamson
I'm getting my first LV in a couple weeks and I'm having a hard time deciding between the artsy MM and GM. Is the GM just way too big?? I'm 5"7 and not super thin. I keep going back and forth! Help!
Trust me stay with the MM . I think it stretches lol . Mine looks bigger everyday to me . The GM is super huge . I took it home first and returned it that same evening for the MM. Hope this helps . Good luck !
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton