Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Potential LV Thief Casing us today

POST A REPLY

Aug 21, 2012, 12:43am   #46
drive LV
Glad you are ok. Yes sounds like he was really watching you two.
Aug 21, 2012, 9:14am   #47
Newlywed <3
[QUOTE=mmerchant;22672630]
Originally Posted by Zoe123

I'm hoping to get my license to conceal soon LV needs to make cute holsters
This is hilarious! Can you imagine? "REVEAL: My new DE Pistolet holster with my matching DE belt!"
Aug 21, 2012, 10:04am   #48
Z
[QUOTE=karmallory;22674753]
Originally Posted by mmerchant

This is hilarious! Can you imagine? "REVEAL: My new DE Pistolet holster with my matching DE belt!"
I prefer mono
so hopefully they would make the holster in mono and perhaps I could use a mono cles for the bullets.....fashion meets protection!
Aug 21, 2012, 10:24am   #49
Luxury obsessed boy
That's scary! Glad that nothing happened!
Aug 21, 2012, 3:00pm   #50
Newlywed <3
[QUOTE=Zoe123;22675026]
Originally Posted by karmallory

I prefer mono
so hopefully they would make the holster in mono and perhaps I could use a mono cles for the bullets.....fashion meets protection!
Aug 21, 2012, 4:19pm   #51
Originally Posted by NovemberBlack
Maybe he noticed your jewelry. Not everyone loves Louis Vuitton.
No, not everyone likes LV, but it's easy to sell. But you may be right I was wearing a diamond tennis bracelet and an Ebel watch, also easy to sell.
Aug 21, 2012, 6:49pm   #52
Originally Posted by cougster
I carry a 9mm. I don't have much faith in mall cops.
I carry a 40cal. I don't have much faith in any human
Aug 21, 2012, 6:53pm   #53
We are all thinking the worst of this poor guy...maybe he just thought the "BagLadys" were sexy??? Yeah right, I know...sexy targets! Glad you guys are OK and glad to see other women paying attention to their surroundings...too many don't!
Aug 21, 2012, 7:24pm   #54
Don't encourage me!!
Originally Posted by LVBagLady
Boston MA Copley Plaza.
OMG - I shop at Copley all the time and never think to look for suspicious people.

I think that the other end of that mall (Prudential) is a lot scarier. I put an LV shopping bag down for 3 seconds at the Godiva Chocolate store to make a selection. When I turned back around, it was gone! Black MC Sarah wallet and I never got it out of the mall!
Aug 21, 2012, 7:35pm   #55
Originally Posted by BOBAErose
Scary indeed!
Just an FYI - Once my Hubs did the same things you two ladies did... Make a quick trip to the car to leave the shopping bags & then go back for lunch... When he got back the car window was smashed... Everything gone!
I'm sorry to hear that happened to your husband. It never occurred to me he could've been following us to stake out the car. We put them in the trunk. Don't know if its harder to break into a trunk unnoticed.
Aug 21, 2012, 7:42pm   #56
Originally Posted by SassieMe
OMG - I shop at Copley all the time and never think to look for suspicious people.

I think that the other end of that mall (Prudential) is a lot scarier. I put an LV shopping bag down for 3 seconds at the Godiva Chocolate store to make a selection. When I turned back around, it was gone! Black MC Sarah wallet and I never got it out of the mall!
That's terrible. I'm so sorry about your wallet.
I only noticed that guy cos he was in the LV boutique. I was so caught up in shopping, I looked up and noticed him, then forgot about him until I saw him at the elevators staring at us. Creeped me out.
Aug 21, 2012, 7:46pm   #57
Originally Posted by vanessaLUVlv
That is honestly what disgusts me about public shopping malls. Security is just non-existent and anyone can just waltz in and terrorize the public. Oh well, at least you are out of the situation and I'm sure will think twice before going to that specific mall again.
I hardly go there because I am geographically challenged. I don't drive in Boston by choice. After that incident I won't ever go there alone.
Aug 21, 2012, 7:48pm   #58
Don't encourage me!!
Originally Posted by LVBagLady
That's terrible. I'm so sorry about your wallet.
I only noticed that guy cos he was in the LV boutique. I was so caught up in shopping, I looked up and noticed him, then forgot about him until I saw him at the elevators staring at us. Creeped me out.
It's so good that you had the presence of mind to pay attention to anything other than LV

Truth is, you could have been in danger of bodily harm, not just of losing your purchases. I will never feel safe there again. I knew that the LV had been robbed, at the same time that the robbers hit the Chanel store in the Taj hotel. But never really thought about someone stalking and robbing me.

Ah, well...just proves what we all know: safety is an illusion.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton