Call me Kiki
Originally Posted by drspock7
Guess we post too much! Here I am at the mall with my Rayure petit noe

Looking good!!
Dec 24, 2011, 3:40am   #17
ivonna

Rayure petite noe is awesome and looks great on you!love your boots and the entire ensamble. drspock7, did you end up getting the rayure wallet? The pics in your reveal totally won me over, and I ended up getting one!
Dec 24, 2011, 3:41am   #18
ivonna
Originally Posted by genielily
Attachment 1548315

Going to Vegas with my speedy 40 last month <3 It works better as a traveling bag than a everyday bag coz it's too big for me to carry everyday :"(
Looks good!
Dec 24, 2011, 8:42am   #19
drspock7
Handbag Connoisseur
Originally Posted by ivonna
Rayure petite noe is awesome and looks great on you!love your boots and the entire ensamble. drspock7, did you end up getting the rayure wallet? The pics in your reveal totally won me over, and I ended up getting one!
Thanks for the compliment and no I didnt. New tires and brakes trumped the wallet! Darn Durango :/ .......but I'm safe. I decided to stay focused. Ecause I really wanted a mon mono anyway and I will prob. Be able to do that in April when they are released all over.
Dec 24, 2011, 1:46pm   #20
g
gottabagit

You look lovely! So coordinated!
Dec 25, 2011, 2:24pm   #21
cherrifoam

Speedy 35 out and about, and my other friends mono pochette on the chair behing her on the right :)
Dec 25, 2011, 6:02pm   #22
drspock7
Handbag Connoisseur
Originally Posted by cherrifoam

Speedy 35 out and about, and my other friends mono pochette on the chair behing her on the right :)
Nice pic
Dec 26, 2011, 12:01am   #23
JennyErin

Very cute!
Dec 26, 2011, 3:16am   #24
sophiebed
Classy and fabulous

Great pic, it looks good on you!
Dec 26, 2011, 3:44am   #25
icedtea
@cherrifoam: love the speedy 35 on you! :) I don't know if it's just me, but there's something about the saggy speedy bottom that I like! I just find it nice, though saggy, I still find it fab in a casual way, if you guys know what i mean!! hahaha!
Dec 26, 2011, 7:29am   #26
dinitegrity
Cultivating

you look so pretty~
Dec 26, 2011, 12:07pm   #27
cherrifoam
Originally Posted by icedtea
@cherrifoam: love the speedy 35 on you! :) I don't know if it's just me, but there's something about the saggy speedy bottom that I like! I just find it nice, though saggy, I still find it fab in a casual way, if you guys know what i mean!! hahaha!
I totally agree! I love the 35 <3
Dec 26, 2011, 12:30pm   #28
its_a_keeper
*loves Dior NP*
Originally Posted by genielily
Attachment 1548315

Going to Vegas with my speedy 40 last month <3 It works better as a traveling bag than a everyday bag coz it's too big for me to carry everyday :"(
Perfect as a carry on!

Love your Noe! Great combo!

Looks like a fun night out!
Dec 26, 2011, 11:18pm   #29
ivonna

What an awesome pic! You and all your girlfriends look great! and of course, love your Speedy!
Dec 27, 2011, 12:07am   #30
kristy47
always in LVoe...
We are on our mini-vacay and we decided to stop at our hotel bar tonight so here's my Multicolore Insolite wallet that I used as a clutch while at the bar. Oh and my glass of Riesling
Attached Images

DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >