Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Ohmigosh i have gone Lv crazy

POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2012, 12:08am   #16
l8dbug
I've gone crazy, too! In the last 3 weeks I bought a Sully pm, red epi card holder, cos pouch, zippy wallet & today I bought a DE speedy b 25 (I needed this for an up coming vacation, lol!) & they're all new so no savings, ugh! Collecting LV is very addictive :)
Jun 22, 2012, 12:59am   #17
Kelechi
Originally Posted by Melfontana
Congrats to you - I've been sliding down the slippery slope for about a year now and this forum helps me to always want another bag - LOL
Hysterical!
Jun 22, 2012, 1:08am   #18
Kelechi
Originally Posted by l8dbug
I've gone crazy, too! In the last 3 weeks I bought a Sully pm, red epi card holder, cos pouch, zippy wallet & today I bought a DE speedy b 25 (I needed this for an up coming vacation, lol!) & they're all new so no savings, ugh! Collecting LV is very addictive :)
I love how you say NEED. Lol
Jun 22, 2012, 1:38am   #19
f
foodjunkie8
I <3 Shopping!
Originally Posted by Melfontana
Congrats to you - I've been sliding down the slippery slope for about a year now and this forum helps me to always want another bag - LOL
Lol ditto. You ladies are bad influences hahahha
Jun 22, 2012, 2:32am   #20
bella86
Originally Posted by missanne
DH told me that I can get one last bag and then I need to get a job to support my addiction and ya know what? I think he might be right!! and least when I go back to work if I blow a check here and there on LV he can't complain b/c I'll be doing what he told me to do&hellip;&hellip;working to support my addiction :)
Such lucky ladies that your DHs buy you beautiful purses :)

To OP - You're not losing it, honey! Last month I purchased the Artsy Empreinte, Evora MM, Tivoli PM, and Siracusa PM. Then this month I went on a Chanel rampage and bought classic flaps in the Jumbo and M/L sizes. So relieved to know that I'm not alone. Enjoy!
Jun 22, 2012, 3:49am   #21
LV2008
gacrn
Thanks for this thread now I'm reassured that I'm normal lol
Jun 22, 2012, 4:01am   #22
illusions
This is me:
Will go to LV store and one or two would be off my list - but even before leaving the store;one or two would be added on my wish list (again)!
Jun 26, 2012, 1:54pm   #23
Terrarene
I just bought my Neverfull GM yesterday & I'm already look at buying another bag. You're not alone!
Jun 26, 2012, 2:09pm   #24
myvenicianpurse
if i would buy my 4 new wishlist like TREVI GM, TIVOLI GM, VERONA MM AND BERKELEY DE i will surely stop buying expensive stuff like LV!??? maybe not??? lol
Jun 26, 2012, 3:24pm   #25
lenaofdc
You're addiction is ok just be careful you don't wind up on the Money Talks forum
Jun 26, 2012, 4:30pm   #26
DrDior
Yes? May I help you?
Although I'm not American, I've decided to plead the fifth on this one.
Jun 27, 2012, 4:48am   #27
goodlolita
popcorn addict
i feel the same way, haha i used to tell myself that a neverfull would be enough for my daily needs and now i just got a speedy! 2 LVs in 2 months!! haha this addiction is crazy
Jun 27, 2012, 12:39pm   #28
LVoeletters
to chanel + cartier
trust me, i'm learning first hand its better to be LV crazy (cost effective too) I've been jewelry binging and everything is 3k plus.... i miss hte days when I thought 800$ wallets and 1700$ purses were the most I would spend... which was only 6 months ago!
Jun 27, 2012, 2:46pm   #29
bagluv4ever
Get the Zippy coin purse to use in the Eva and then put yourself on a ban! (that's what I would do! hee hee!)
Jun 27, 2012, 3:15pm   #30
Kelechi
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
trust me, i'm learning first hand its better to be LV crazy (cost effective too) I've been jewelry binging and everything is 3k plus.... i miss hte days when I thought 800$ wallets and 1700$ purses were the most I would spend... which was only 6 months ago!
I feel like i am slowly headed in that direction. Lol
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >