Home > >

noonoo07's Vuitton Showcase!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 22, 2012, 7:06pm   #31
n
Thread Starter
noonoo07
Member
Originally Posted by chaneljewel
What a collection!!! Are the wedges from this season? Love them! Also love the animal coin purses!! Want one or two...lol!
Hi Chaneljewel! Those wedges are from '03? (Im guessing) I bought them online 2 yrs ago. They look super cute on! I love the Animania collection too! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Feb 22, 2012, 7:07pm   #32
n
Thread Starter
noonoo07
Member
Originally Posted by airborne
SUPERB!
Originally Posted by missaudrie
Wow , you are a TRUE LV fan with a totally AMAZING collection!
Thanks so much airborne and missaudrie!! I LVOE LV, I hope it shows? lol!!
Feb 22, 2012, 7:11pm   #33
amstevens714's Avatar
amstevens714
Member
Holy collection!

I don't know that I have seen anything like that! Amazing. Thank you for sharing!
Feb 22, 2012, 7:12pm   #34
n
Thread Starter
noonoo07
Member
Originally Posted by amstevens714
Holy collection!

I don't know that I have seen anything like that! Amazing. Thank you for sharing!
Hi Amstevens714! Holy Collection! lol! LVoe that! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Feb 22, 2012, 7:32pm   #35
mizz_tiff's Avatar
mizz_tiff
Member
Oh my goodness! I couldn't stop looking at your amazing pieces! I am a sucker for the Multicolore line, the Cerise line & the Cherry Blossom line. You have a truly amazing collection!
Feb 22, 2012, 7:34pm   #36
n
Thread Starter
noonoo07
Member
Originally Posted by mizz_tiff
Oh my goodness! I couldn't stop looking at your amazing pieces! I am a sucker for the Multicolore line, the Cerise line & the Cherry Blossom line. You have a truly amazing collection!
Thank you mizz_tiff! My favorite EVER is the Cherry Blossom line too. Im glad you stopped by!!!
Feb 22, 2012, 7:38pm   #37
a
ayaros
Member
Your collection is amazing!!! May I ask... how long it take you to collect all those beautiful LV? Do you have your favourite? I must admit that I have never seen some of those pieces before - Thank you for sharing
Feb 22, 2012, 7:39pm   #38
mizz_tiff's Avatar
mizz_tiff
Member
Originally Posted by noonoo07
Thank you mizz_tiff! My favorite EVER is the Cherry Blossom line too. Im glad you stopped by!!!

No problem! I will be back to view some more.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41pm   #39
n
Thread Starter
noonoo07
Member
Originally Posted by ayaros
Your collection is amazing!!! May I ask... how long it take you to collect all those beautiful LV? Do you have your favourite? I must admit that I have never seen some of those pieces before - Thank you for sharing
Hi ayaros! Thanks for looking! I have been collecting since '03 so its been some time now. My favorite is of course the Murakami Cherry Blossom collection! The Satin Cherry Blossoms are amazing!

Sent from AT&T Wireless
Feb 22, 2012, 7:41pm   #40
lshcat's Avatar
lshcat
Member
Wow, so nice! I love the Suhali. Curious, what is that gray smooshy bag 8th photo down? Thanks!
Feb 22, 2012, 7:44pm   #41
n
Thread Starter
noonoo07
Member
Originally Posted by lshcat
Wow, so nice! I love the Suhali. Curious, what is that gray smooshy bag 8th photo down? Thanks!
Hi Ishcat! The "smooshy" bag is called the IRENE. Isnt it amazing? That was a limited item that came out Prefall 2009. Lvoe it! Thanks for stopping in! :)

Sent from AT&T Wireless
Feb 22, 2012, 8:05pm   #42
L
Lilarose
Member
I'm DAZZLED!

You've got fabulous, FABULOUS pieces! Wow, just wow.

I'm worn out looking at everything. (but I'm going back and look at it again -)
Feb 22, 2012, 8:18pm   #43
lshcat's Avatar
lshcat
Member
Originally Posted by noonoo07
Hi Ishcat! The "smooshy" bag is called the IRENE. Isnt it amazing? That was a limited item that came out Prefall 2009. Lvoe it! Thanks for stopping in! :)

Sent from AT&T Wireless
Cool! I knew about the canvas version but didn't know there was a suede (?) version, very nice. Congrats!
Feb 22, 2012, 8:18pm   #44
piglett's Avatar
piglett
live. love. life.
wow. wow. wow.

that was just amazing and eye candy!

wow......the cerises collection is soooooo pretty....

Feb 22, 2012, 8:26pm   #45
DLSMOMMY's Avatar
DLSMOMMY
Hopeless Addict
WOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools