Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

noonoo07's Vuitton Showcase!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 15, 2012, 3:03pm   #346
v
Member
WOW! Amazing!!!
So some of them you never used? handles are still wrapped :)
Jun 15, 2012, 3:05pm   #347
n
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by vividme
WOW! Amazing!!!
So some of them you never used? handles are still wrapped :)
Hi there! Yes, Alot Of them I havent had the chance to use yet. I will someday! Thanks for looking!! :)
Jun 15, 2012, 3:50pm   #348
socaltrojan's Avatar
Cupcake L♥ver
Your collection is breath taking. Your Murakami collection is TDF!! I think you should consider building a glassy display or something to showcase your pieces while keeping them protected. They are too beautiful to not be seen & appreciated everyday! ;-)
Jun 15, 2012, 7:58pm   #349
cfca22's Avatar
Member
wow wow wow TDF girlfriend please adopt me. Beautiful collection
Jun 15, 2012, 8:08pm   #350
n
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by socaltrojan
Your collection is breath taking. Your Murakami collection is TDF!! I think you should consider building a glassy display or something to showcase your pieces while keeping them protected. They are too beautiful to not be seen & appreciated everyday! ;-)
Thank u so much!!!
Originally Posted by cfca22
wow wow wow TDF girlfriend please adopt me. Beautiful collection
Awww, thanks for taking a peek!! :)
Jun 16, 2012, 3:23am   #351
m
Member
jaw dropping collection my heart is pounding!OMG!
Jun 17, 2012, 3:57pm   #352
n
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by mr lv
jaw dropping collection my heart is pounding!OMG!
Thank you so much!!!
Jun 18, 2012, 1:05am   #353
NicoletteRN's Avatar
Member
How did I miss this!!! Amazing noonoo! I'm speechless
Jun 18, 2012, 7:34am   #354
n
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by NicoletteRN
How did I miss this!!! Amazing noonoo! I'm speechless
Lol! Hi nicolette! Your sooo sweet! Thanks for dropping in and taking a peek! :)
Jun 18, 2012, 7:55am   #355
WeHeartDesigner's Avatar
LV lovin'
Gorgeous collection! I'm a bit jealous :)
Jun 18, 2012, 8:05am   #356
Y
Member
My god!!!! ....u crazy woman!! You can open your own LV store already! Your collection is amazing.....some of it I haven't even seen before! Woww
Jun 18, 2012, 9:22am   #357
s
Member
speechless, awesome collection 8)
Jun 18, 2012, 9:23am   #358
msheidiann's Avatar
Member
WOW!
Jun 18, 2012, 9:33am   #359
jojoluvspurses's Avatar
Member
YOU are my "SHERO"!! Amazing.Quite speechless; I will be revisiting your collection for sheer joy for days!
Jun 18, 2012, 9:36am   #360
n
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Ycyap
My god!!!! ....u crazy woman!! You can open your own LV store already! Your collection is amazing.....some of it I haven't even seen before! Woww
Lol! Yes I am crazy! Thank u so much!!!
Originally Posted by saladbowllv
speechless, awesome collection 8)
Aww, thank u!!!
Originally Posted by msheidiann
WOW!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Originally Posted by jojoluvspurses
YOU are my "SHERO"!! Amazing.Quite speechless; I will be revisiting your collection for sheer joy for days!
Your sooo sweet!! Thank u!!! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton  
TOP

Thread Tools