Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Nomade Sac Plat or Portfolio GM?

POST A REPLY

Oct 4, 2012, 11:39am   #1
ujili
Hi guys and gals! I am thinking of getting the Nomade Sac Plat when I saw this beauty....the Nomade Portfolio GM! I am now facing a crisis because both of them look soo delicious in their own way im like dying here. BOTH ARE DAMN HOT
Attached Images

Oct 4, 2012, 12:08pm   #2
IN LVOE
they are both fabby!!! but if you tend to dress up more i think the sac plat is better!!! but.... they are BOTH so chic, classic and ...now i'm jealous
Oct 4, 2012, 12:13pm   #3
L.Vuitton.Freak
Jason W
Sac plat sac plat sac plat sac plat sac plat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:d
Oct 4, 2012, 12:15pm   #4
RocGuy
The Portfolio is kind of cool. But it doesn't look like it holds much?

The Sac Plat is To. Die. For.
Oct 4, 2012, 12:29pm   #5
ujili
Originally Posted by IN LVOE
they are both fabby!!! but if you tend to dress up more i think the sac plat is better!!! but.... they are BOTH so chic, classic and ...now i'm jealous
True...AHHHHHHHHHH...BOTH LOOK TDF!!!!

Originally Posted by RocGuy
The Portfolio is kind of cool. But it doesn't look like it holds much?

The Sac Plat is To. Die. For.
I agree...As an evening bag perhaps?

Originally Posted by L.Vuitton.Freak
Sac plat sac plat sac plat sac plat sac plat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:d
I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT!
Oct 4, 2012, 12:31pm   #6
L.Vuitton.Freak
Jason W
Originally Posted by ujili

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT!
Ha!! Go for it, can't wait to see your reveal!! I love the pics of it.. I couldn't find it on the website...
Oct 4, 2012, 12:35pm   #7
RocGuy
Ha!! Go for it, can't wait to see your reveal!! I love the pics of it.. I couldn't find it on the website...
Try this.

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/...-NOMADE-M80128
Oct 4, 2012, 12:36pm   #8
ujili
GRRR GRRR GRR...I SAW THE PICS ON THE WEB but it said only available in LV boutiques lol...im srsly considering it bcuz on the website it says its a Fall Winter 2012 collection item and a seasonal item from LV is TDF!
Oct 4, 2012, 12:43pm   #9
L.Vuitton.Freak
Jason W
GRRR GRRR GRR...I SAW THE PICS ON THE WEB but it said only available in LV boutiques lol...im srsly considering it bcuz on the website it says its a Fall Winter 2012 collection item and a seasonal item from LV is TDF!
Get it get it get it!!!! I dare you to!!!
Oct 4, 2012, 12:44pm   #10
L.Vuitton.Freak
Jason W
Originally Posted by RocGuy
Try this.

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/...-NOMADE-M80128
Thank you!!! Its working!!!
Oct 4, 2012, 12:56pm   #11
ujili
Get it get it get it!!!! I dare you to!!!
MY WISHLIST IS NOW OVER 3 PAGES!!!!! DO YOU HOW BAD THAT IS? I think i am going to lol...
Oct 4, 2012, 12:58pm   #12
L.Vuitton.Freak
Jason W
MY WISHLIST IS NOW OVER 3 PAGES!!!!! DO YOU HOW BAD THAT IS? I think i am going to lol...
Don't worry my Christmas list is going able to go round the globe three times by now...
Oct 4, 2012, 1:05pm   #13
ujili
Don't worry my Christmas list is going able to go round the globe three times by now...
My parents are soo NOT going to be happy with my spending lol...I just splurged 3000 bucks on a Burberry Prorsum bag from this season last month ..Now this.......my sisters don't spend as much as I do!!!!
Oct 4, 2012, 1:08pm   #14
L.Vuitton.Freak
Jason W
My parents are soo NOT going to be happy with my spending lol...I just splurged 3000 bucks on a Burberry Prorsum bag from this season last month ..Now this.......my sisters don't spend as much as I do!!!!
Damn!!!! You are gonna be busted big time... For me I haven't shopped since December last year.. Time to make up the lost time!!
Oct 4, 2012, 1:11pm   #15
Wentworth-Roth
Longtime Member
I saw this bag last month in Milan and whilst it is a pretty bag, these are its cons:

1) smaller than the regular sac plat
2) open top
3) cannot store much
4) Nomade leather is delicate
5) too expensive
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >