View Poll Results: Which lovely NF?
Violet/Bleu de France 9 39.13%
Bordeax/Fuchsia 7 30.43%
Neo Fuchsia 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Oct 29, 2013, 1:11am   #1
So as the release of the Neo Neverfull gets closer, I'm trying to make sure I'm making the right decision. I haven't purchased a Mono Neverfull because I have been waiting patiently for Neo and I don't want more than one Mono NF. Well, when you wait you get bored...when you get bored, you play with Mon Mono colors, lol. I came up with two colors that I love but can't decide between the two OR if I should just quit playing with colors and get the Neo.

As we know, the Neo is regular Mono with colored lining and a pochette. I planned to get the fuchsia. These are the other two colors I came up with.

Bordeaux/Fuchsia:
Name:  DSC_0956.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  73.3 KB
Oct 29, 2013, 1:14am   #2
Violet/Bleu de France:
Name:  DSC_0957.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  80.6 KB
Oct 29, 2013, 2:48am   #3
thinking of LV.
i love the idea of mon mono, its more personal and more unique. they are both nice but since u wanted the fuchsia on the neo, my vote goes to #1 mon mono.
Oct 29, 2013, 3:27am   #4
I liked your second look and I feel mon mono is more special, I will be waiting to see the neo but I most likely end up with mon
Oct 29, 2013, 3:28am   #5
I like mon mono , it's more unique and personal. The first combo gets my vote
Oct 29, 2013, 4:18am   #6
As much as I love pink, I suggest getting the mon mono NF in violet/bleu de france.
Oct 29, 2013, 4:39am   #7
P
Mon mono bordeaux/pink.. I really like the color combo
Oct 29, 2013, 4:59am   #8
I vote for the violet/bleu de france ~ I think that is a beautiful combination.
Oct 29, 2013, 6:20am   #9
her?
Mon mono. I like both but prefer combo #2.
Oct 29, 2013, 7:13am   #10
c
cap
Mon mono!!!!! The first one !
Oct 29, 2013, 7:31am   #11
Originally Posted by onmymind24seven
i love the idea of mon mono, its more personal and more unique. they are both nice but since u wanted the fuchsia on the neo, my vote goes to #1 mon mono.
I agree. I was going to get the fuchsia because I prefer it for me over the yellow but blue and purple are my favorite colors. I think both combinations are gorgeous. Thank you!
Originally Posted by forespec
I liked your second look and I feel mon mono is more special, I will be waiting to see the neo but I most likely end up with mon
Thanks! It is very pretty and I agree about the Mon Mono being more special. You'll have to let us know what you choose!
Originally Posted by susiana
I like mon mono , it's more unique and personal. The first combo gets my vote
I agree. The Bordeax/Fuchsia is so very pretty. It's just girly enough without being too young for me. Thank you!
Originally Posted by vhenna
As much as I love pink, I suggest getting the mon mono NF in violet/bleu de france.
I love pinks too and I want a bag with pink but something about the Violet/Bleu de France is calling me. I think it will be really pretty with a patina too.
Originally Posted by Pearls and bags
Mon mono bordeaux/pink.. I really like the color combo
Thanks! I really like it too.
Oct 29, 2013, 7:34am   #12
Originally Posted by Possum
I vote for the violet/bleu de france ~ I think that is a beautiful combination.
Thank you! It really is, I love it every time I see it...but I feel that way with both...not good.
Originally Posted by thedseer
Mon mono. I like both but prefer combo #2.
Thank you!
Originally Posted by cap
Mon mono!!!!! The first one !
Thanks!
Oct 29, 2013, 8:14am   #13
d
Both are nice but if I had to choose...
Oct 29, 2013, 8:16am   #14
d
Violet/blue de france...that combo is gorge!
Oct 29, 2013, 8:38am   #15
Originally Posted by down2earthDiva
Violet/blue de france...that combo is gorge!
Thanks for your vote! The Violet/Bleu de France is gorgeous and I think it's the one I'm leaning towards. To have a bag be so personal, seems like it would be best to go with my favorite colors. I keep coming back to look at them both and once I think I'm sure, I start to consider the other again...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton