Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

need a wallet with lots of card slots!

POST A REPLY

May 3, 2010, 8:48pm   #1
z
Bag crazy
Suggestions?
May 3, 2010, 8:57pm   #2
Zippy organizer has 12 slots, or if you are looking for a different kind of wallet check out one that's listed under Men's, but I know women who carry and love it, called the Brazza which also has 12 slots.
May 3, 2010, 9:00pm   #3
The zcp is nice because you have open slots that you can just stuff your cards in as well as the slots that are already supplied...
May 3, 2010, 9:02pm   #4
Hello...I have the Damier Ebene Sistina wallet and I believe that it has 16 card slots...I love it! Good Luck!
May 3, 2010, 9:04pm   #5
p
I love my insolite - it has 12 cc slots and a long slot under the cc slots on one side where you can store more cards - its such a great wallet!
May 3, 2010, 9:24pm   #6
SARAH!! It has 10 card slots but has huge compartments where you could fit many many more
May 3, 2010, 9:41pm   #7
sarah has 10, and is pretty much the best wallet ever!
May 3, 2010, 9:43pm   #8
Oskar Waltz
I think the zippy was the best wallet ive ever had.. ive had, PTI, zippy, sarah and insolite but when I think back, zippy wins. I thought the zipper might be annoying but honestly it just became a habit to zip and unzip, I didnt even realize I was doing it. Also its the perfect size.. has so many compartments as well.

Zippy description:

The most versatile of wallets, the Zippy is a very practical choice. With plenty of room for money, cards and coins and a handy all-round zip, it looks doubly tempting in Monogram canvas.

Size (LxHxD): 7.7" x 3.9" x 0.8"

-Eight credit card slots
-Open compartment for banknotes
-Zippered compartment for coins
-Three large compartments for papers and passport
-Two inside patch pockets

Zippy Organizer

For those who like everything in one place, the Zippy Organizer in Monogram canvas is ideal. It easily holds a chequebook, plane tickets, papers and pen and still manages to look effortlessly stylish.

Size (LxHxD): 8.3" x 4.5" x 0.8"

-Zipper closure
-12 credit card slots
-Zippered coin compartment
-Two compartments for papers and passport
-One flat bill compartment
-Golden metallic brass pieces
May 3, 2010, 9:59pm   #9
The original Iluvbags
have you seen the new Insolite Organizer wallet that just came out. I saw it today. its huge and perfect
May 3, 2010, 10:44pm   #10
eat me
mahina amelia wallet - 18 slots. most out of all the lv wallets i believe.
May 3, 2010, 10:57pm   #11
Handbag Junkie
Originally Posted by rainyjewels
mahina amelia wallet - 18 slots. most out of all the lv wallets i believe.
18 slots
May 3, 2010, 11:14pm   #12
p
Originally Posted by Iluvbags
have you seen the new Insolite Organizer wallet that just came out. I saw it today. its huge and perfect
Just went and looked it up after you mentioned it - I am totally loving it! Love the ID window and the pen holder - I might have to upgrade to this one now. Wish it came in different colored interiors like the Insolite.
May 3, 2010, 11:39pm   #13
j
I like the Sarah or zippy wallet the best. I did see the new Insolite Organizer wallet it's nice but maybe a little too big for me personally.
May 3, 2010, 11:48pm   #14
I LOVE my zippy organizer! The zippy wallet is great too! I just wish it had a pen slot.
May 4, 2010, 12:50am   #15
Zippy Organizer or Insolite Organizer
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton