POST A REPLY

Jul 23, 2012, 1:15pm   #46
M
Mustlovedogs213
Great collection! :)
Jul 23, 2012, 2:06pm   #47
mlag724
Originally Posted by ssv003
So you all have inspired me to start an inventory of my LV items and showcasing the LV collection. I can't get enough of members' LV collection threads!!!

I should be writing my master's thesis right now... (shhh!!) so I didn't take pics of each item individually, but I gathered up shoes and some accessories. I'll finish this thread out in the next few weeks with bags and other accessories.

My journey to LV has been interesting! At first I was a Burberry addict and then Armani and for some reason never fell in love with LV until later. Now, since high school I've collected pieces and am totally in love with the brand. What durable and lovely bags! I'm so happy I found this forum to connect with other LV lovers!!!!

I'm fairly new to the forums too, but seriously, you guys are the best!

So...here goes some LV documenting!
Love all your goodies. Thanks for sharing and enjoy.
Jul 23, 2012, 2:15pm   #48
b
bruingirl
LVoe your vernis bags

Gonna start off the day with my Vernis bags...

Valentine's Day Alma BB

Attachment 1804890

And I'm totally in love with my Brea GM in Terre d'Ombre... it was the last one in the country and was online, so I snatched that up immediately! Now, I don't think that color is available. It's one of my favorite bags to date.

Attachment 1804891
Jul 23, 2012, 2:28pm   #49
ssv003
Oh geez! I forgot my Daisy sunglasses! lol

Name:  image-759928374.jpg
Views: 1698
Size:  572.3 KB

Thanks so much everyone!
Jul 23, 2012, 2:28pm   #50
BoobooCess
ssv003 marvelous collection indeed!! Oooh, your Mono Rayures looking forward for the upcomings...
Jul 23, 2012, 2:30pm   #51
ssv003
Originally Posted by BoobooCess
ssv003 marvelous collection indeed!! Oooh, your Mono Rayures looking forward for the upcomings...
Thank you so much!! You're so sweet! Can't wait to post more :)
Jul 23, 2012, 2:50pm   #52
Melfontana
My Monogram bags

Palermo GM, NF GM and Menilmontant PM

And I thought this beauty deserved a picture of its own

LE Mono Rayures NF GM
Your Collection is Beautiful :). I regret not purchasing the LE Mono Rayures NF :( I want one so bad :/
Jul 23, 2012, 3:09pm   #53
lvcrml
And the Float Your Boat Pendant PM... It was my latest Atlantic City purchase. Don't think I could've grabbed that anywhere else...well maybe except for Hawaii or Miami. Certainly not in Pennsylvania. :) It's a "beach" purchase, lol.

Attachment 1804335

i loved this one esp
Jul 23, 2012, 3:10pm   #54
juls12
Wow you have a beautiful collection. There's not one piece that's not amazing. I'm sure you enjoy them every day :)
Jul 23, 2012, 3:12pm   #55
sugarcookie72
Cuddly Bag Monkey
I really love your collection! So diverse and inspiring :) Thanks for sharing!
Jul 23, 2012, 3:18pm   #56
pinki682
Have It! Keep It!
Beautiful collection!
Jul 23, 2012, 3:21pm   #57
*SPOILEDROYALTY
LV*HK
Beautiful collection❤
Jul 23, 2012, 4:08pm   #58
o
okshoppergirl
Such a beautiful collection!! Thank you so much for sharing!! About your Siracusa...how does it compare to the NF MM - is it a little bit wider? I've considered the Siracusa GM because I love the handles and the cross body option.
Jul 23, 2012, 4:35pm   #59
ssv003
Originally Posted by okshoppergirl
Such a beautiful collection!! Thank you so much for sharing!! About your Siracusa...how does it compare to the NF MM - is it a little bit wider? I've considered the Siracusa GM because I love the handles and the cross body option.
Well that's a great question since I love them both equally!

In my Siracusa I can fit my 15" Macbook Pro Retina display in the bag with its neoprene case on (though it's a bit tight), papers and files, organizer mono wallet, iPod, some medicine, sunglasses in their case, my phone of course and some other stuff that I'm probably forgetting to mention here.

It's really wonderful, though. I actually initially got a defective one. Of course they repaired it in a few weeks. Now my lovely Siracusa has a really sturdy zipper, so I'm not worried about messing it up anytime soon. It's seriously amazing, and I love how it has a zipper--I would never worry if I'd get caught in the rain, you know? It's great for cross body, too!

As far the NF goes, it's great, but I think the Siracusa is a better longterm option, especially if you need a zipper and cross body option. I think it's a less common bag and is really elegant. Perfect for summer and spring.

Any other questions? Please let me know!
Jul 23, 2012, 4:42pm   #60
BagLism
GREAT collection !!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >