Home > >

My Cles Reveal!! (Instant)

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 4:27pm   #1
MrsPPS
Happily Ever After
The lovely man from FedEx brought this for me this morning - laughed at my excited face when I saw him. :)

My lovely new Monogram Vernis Cles Poche in Pomme D'Amour.

Thank you to all you tPFers that helped me be sure about my Cles purchase! I love it!!

X

PS. What is the best way to upload photos from an iPhone??! I really struggled to do so much as paste a link from Photobucket... There must be an easier way?!
Last edited Jun 27, 2012 at 5:39pm. Reason: Pictures working - thank you! X
Jun 27, 2012, 4:54pm   #2
Calvin7592
Very pretty!! Download the purse forum iPhone app and you can upload pictures pretty quickly!
Jun 27, 2012, 5:15pm   #3
boyoverboard
Obsessed and in LoVe
I upload to the Photobucket app from my iPhone, it's really easy! Congrats on the clés!
Jun 27, 2012, 5:27pm   #4
twin-fun
SPECTRUM MOM
Ooooohhhh...so pretty! And yes, download PurseForum for iPhone app. When you post, choose "Advanced", then upload pictures directly from you photo or camera stream and Voilà! Post with pictures attached!
Jun 27, 2012, 5:47pm   #5
AN HEIRESS
RED HAUTE! Love it.
Jun 27, 2012, 5:49pm   #6
Shopatvuitton
It's such a beauty, congrats
Jun 27, 2012, 6:03pm   #7
Couture_Girl
i am 18 going on 19
i love the pomme beautiful! congrats!
Jun 27, 2012, 6:22pm   #8
Dotti105
Pomme Cles twins!! I love mine too, but only after having the boutique remove the chain and key clasp. I just found it bulky. Un-tethered, I LOVE it! And the chain I had attached to D ring in my bag by the LV guys. They said they do this all the time. It really works great...if you find the length doesn't work for you. (but maybe I'M the exception!)
Enjoy!!!
Jun 27, 2012, 6:26pm   #9
sayakayumi
Aphrodite A
So pretty!
Jun 27, 2012, 6:50pm   #10
needlv
oh my, so pretty! Now I am tempted to get one! congrats!
Jun 27, 2012, 6:51pm   #11
cfca22
Love it congrats
Jun 27, 2012, 6:58pm   #12
nrr_md
Very pretty! Congrats!
Jun 27, 2012, 7:04pm   #13
NWGal
Originally Posted by Dotti105
Pomme Cles twins!! I love mine too, but only after having the boutique remove the chain and key clasp. I just found it bulky. Un-tethered, I LOVE it! And the chain I had attached to D ring in my bag by the LV guys. They said they do this all the time. It really works great...if you find the length doesn't work for you. (but maybe I'M the exception!)
Enjoy!!!
Not to hijack this thread, but could you post a pic of the chain attached to your dr ing? I'd love to see it. Thx.

PS. OP - congrats on the cles!! LOVE the color!
Jun 27, 2012, 8:13pm   #14
princessinpink
Originally Posted by Dotti105
Enjoy!!!
Oh didn't know they would do this, Did u pay to get this done?
Jun 27, 2012, 8:24pm   #15
a
anniesaysrelax
Love the Vernis! I think it looks so fantastic on SLGs
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >