Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Mono Artsy MM or Delightful MM

POST A REPLY

Mar 22, 2011, 1:45pm   #1
I want an everyday bag. I don't want to get too many mono pieces so I am having a tough time deciding. Do you prefer Mono Artsy MM or Delightful MM. Thanks for your help.
Mar 22, 2011, 1:48pm   #2
I think the Artsy looks better but the Delightful may be more comfy to use everyday (I have the Artsy myself).
Mar 22, 2011, 1:53pm   #3
they are both nice and sort of similar, you can get the delightful and an Eva for the cost of the artsy. But if you love the Artsy you should get it.
Maybe you should go to the boutique and try them both. So,me people don't like the slouchy delightful once they try it on. The Artsy has a similar look as delightful but is more structured and holds it's shape.
Mar 22, 2011, 2:10pm   #4
M
Account Deactivated
I have the Mono Artsy MM and use it as my everyday bag. I love how it has a slouchy yet very structured look not to mention it's very organized too.
Mar 22, 2011, 2:12pm   #5
forever my angel
I have the mm artsy and the GM delightful and as an everyday bag I reach for the delightful more. It is lighter, and the strap is more comfortable. :) Good luck!
Mar 22, 2011, 2:34pm   #6
Island Girl
I have the Delightful and I'm getting the Artsy. As for everyday use, I will probably use the Delightful just because of what I've read from other TPFers regarding the strap on the Artsy. I still love it thought. The Delightful strap is amazing.
Mar 22, 2011, 2:46pm   #7
I vote for the delightful. I have heard about strap issues and comfort on the artsy.
Mar 22, 2011, 3:28pm   #8
I've never tried nor seen the Artsy IRL, but my Delightful is soo roomy. It looks really good for a big bag, the strap is the most comfy and it's perfect for both every day and travelling

Sorry about the bad quality pic - it's taken with my phone in a dark room..

Good luck
Attached Images

Mar 22, 2011, 3:30pm   #9
* * *I just got my delightful mm recently. The sa got me to try on the artsy mm but it just wasn't for me. I am of small frame, only 5' 2 " and artsy was a little too boxy and bulky compared to the slouchy delightful. But the only to find out was to actually try it out. I was thinking of the artsy too until I tried it on and now I can cross it out of my wish list. Hopefully will be posting a few pics in the delightful clubhouse forum soon!
Mar 22, 2011, 3:40pm   #10
img
Blessed & Content
Originally Posted by Louis Love
I want an everyday bag. I don't want to get too many mono pieces so I am having a tough time deciding. Do you prefer Mono Artsy MM or Delightful MM. Thanks for your help.
ARTSY MM!!!! Can I live vicariously through you until I get mine in October?? I LOVE THE ARTSY!!!! I also like the Delighful very much, but don't care for the embossed "Louis Vuitton" on the handle. Also, don't like the casual lining.
Mar 22, 2011, 3:51pm   #11
The Gimme-Queen
My vote would be for the artsy. I truly love the bag and would own it but for the fact that its mono. That being said, I must also reiterate that the strap on an artsy can be uncomfortable.

Good luck with whatever you choose!
Mar 22, 2011, 4:43pm   #12
l
Noramor...that is the cutest picture ever. Your daughter is precious!!
Mar 22, 2011, 6:06pm   #13
I like them both... I think you should go to LV and try them both on - and see how they look on you.
Mar 22, 2011, 6:11pm   #14
Originally Posted by img
ARTSY MM!!!! Can I live vicariously through you until I get mine in October?? I LOVE THE ARTSY!!!! I also like the Delighful very much, but don't care for the embossed "Louis Vuitton" on the handle. Also, don't like the casual lining.
Ditto! Exactly how I feel. You're getting the artsy for your BD, right? I'm also waiting for my BD to get one.
Mar 22, 2011, 6:36pm   #15
Noramor, thanks for the picture. So cute!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton