Home > >

Which LV purchase did you regret?

POST A REPLY

Jun 30, 2012, 6:01pm   #1156
S
SabiLyn
Papillon epi in orange and vernis in light blue, I think it was called hamptons or something. LOL I also had the wallet. Impulse buy on my first trip to NYC when I was 19. All sold on eBay
Jun 30, 2012, 8:55pm   #1157
ArtsyLVChick
Obsessing over Louie
My first LV back in the 90's was a mono Alma. I wish I would have purchase a speedy but oh well. I wore it to death anyway. lol! I still have her too.
Last edited Jun 30, 2012 at 8:56pm. Reason: typo
Jul 1, 2012, 12:01am   #1158
InimitableD
I don't really regret any of my purchases, but I am disappointed with a couple of them. For example, I really love my mono key pouch, but the fact that the pattern is somewhat misaligned at the seams bothers me a bit. Oh, well...it's not a huge deal. I'm also afraid to use my LV Facettes key holder as a bag charm, because I've heard that they can cause wear and tear on brass, and I don't want to ruin my bags.

I did regret my Sarah wallets because I found some imperfections on them and also because I realized that I like the Compact Zippy more. Luckily, I hadn't used them yet, and they were still within the return/exchange period.
Jul 17, 2012, 10:50am   #1159
amrx87
Originally Posted by michie
My 1st bag, the Mono Speedy 25. It almost turned me off of LV completely.
@michie why?!?!
Jul 17, 2012, 11:33am   #1160
arrival
I regret to exchange my Mono Speedy B 30 to a 35. Its too big .
I will sell, and get a DE Speedy B instead
Jul 17, 2012, 2:30pm   #1161
IN LVOE
i regret the odeon pm.... should have waited until they had the mm back in stock!!
Jul 17, 2012, 2:32pm   #1162
M
Mrs Darling
Originally Posted by arrival
I regret to exchange my Mono Speedy B 30 to a 35. Its too big .
I will sell, and get a DE Speedy B instead
I am sorry that you regret exchanging the 30 for the 35. I bought the regular speedy 30 in ebene, then, bought the 35. I am glad I have both because as weird as it seems, some days, the 30 is perfect and some other days, the 35 is perfect.... I am glad I have both sizes. Why don't you get the 30 and keep both for awhile to see which one you use more and then sell the other. Maybe, you'll keep both. I went thru a phase when the 30 was way to small, now, I think the 30 is perfect....I know that I will change my mind again lol. so I am keeping both sizes
Jul 17, 2012, 2:33pm   #1163
Dy@n@
I love my LVbags but if I'm honest: the only one who's really comfortable is my new Damier Ebene Icare. And the rest, Alma Vernis, Verona Mm, Brea MM Vernis, Beverley and Lumineuse Empreinte PM are beautiful but my much cheaper bags from Hilfiger, Dkny, and an old shoppingbag from Burberry are so much nicer tp carry with me. I don't buy LV's because they are so comfortable.
Jul 17, 2012, 2:39pm   #1164
arrival
Originally Posted by Mrs Darling
I am sorry that you regret exchanging the 30 for the 35. I bought the regular speedy 30 in ebene, then, bought the 35. I am glad I have both because as weird as it seems, some days, the 30 is perfect and some other days, the 35 is perfect.... I am glad I have both sizes. Why don't you get the 30 and keep both for awhile to see which one you use more and then sell the other. Maybe, you'll keep both. I went thru a phase when the 30 was way to small, now, I think the 30 is perfect....I know that I will change my mind again lol. so I am keeping both sizes
Thank you for your words , yes actually Im thinking to keep both, maybe the 35 will more useful If I will have kids (Im 31 so hopefully soon).
But for now, I think 30 is enough, and in DE because the lots of rain here
Jul 17, 2012, 3:49pm   #1165
elleestbelle
Originally Posted by germanshepard
Bergamo MM. I regret upgrading PM to MM. Althought MM fits my size, it's super heavy and bulky when I carried her. It's heavier than Trevi even when empty.
i'm considering the bergamo pm as my next bag (out of a list of contenders). did you think the pm was a good size and not too heavy compared to the mm? or do you think you probably would have regretted the bergamo pm had you kept it?
Jul 17, 2012, 7:32pm   #1166
germanshepard
Originally Posted by elleestbelle
i'm considering the bergamo pm as my next bag (out of a list of contenders). did you think the pm was a good size and not too heavy compared to the mm? or do you think you probably would have regretted the bergamo pm had you kept it?
Bergamo PM is much lighter than MM. I wish I kept the PM. If I have the PM, I will carry her more often because it's lighter and.less bulky. The strap of the PM is longer than MM. PM can fit essentials like folded umbrella, long wallet, card holder, pouch, phone, etc. But not sure if IPad can fit in.
Jul 18, 2012, 5:57am   #1167
Dy@n@
Originally Posted by pinkbweakfast
Mini Lin Speedy. i think its too saggy, too slouchy, and very hard to maintain its shape.
I love you're Celine mini luggage. That's the next one on my list. What's you're opinion about that bag?
Jul 18, 2012, 4:30pm   #1168
Beerkitty
Cool Chic
I am new to the PF. Love to read all your stories. I never sold any of my handbags before, but I plan to de-clutter my life and re-organize my closet this summer. Maybe want to sell some of my bags. I am really curious where do you sell your designer bags? (The bags I want to sell are Chloe and Balenciaga)
:ball oon:

P.S. I love all my LVs! (especially my new Vernis passion yellow Alma)
Jul 18, 2012, 8:28pm   #1169
V
Vegasgirl8
Luvs LV & HK
Where do People sell their bags that they either don't love or use anymore. Thanks! For any suggestions. New to this forum.
Jul 18, 2012, 9:19pm   #1170
H
HoneyCocaine
Speedy 30 in damier ebene.. because the speedy b is out now :(
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >