Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

POST A REPLY

Jul 19, 2012, 8:47pm   #511
Originally Posted by zurilaura93
I just got my Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 30 today. I bought it on the Louis Vuitton website. I'm sure it is 100% authentic of course, however my question is why doesn't the leaf of the bag say the country it was made in? Mine only says Louis Vuitton Paris.
http://i48.tinypic.com/17eh5f.jpg
I've seen this before but I don't know why it does not specify where it's made! Hmm let us know if you find out! You can still find out using the date code thought.
Jul 19, 2012, 8:52pm   #512
Originally Posted by Summerbr
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum and new to LV. :-) I'm going to be making my first LV purchase soon (Birthday gift from my husband!). I'm torn between getting a canvas or a leather bag. I know it's my first purchase so a canvas bag to use all the time makes more sense. But I just love the leather vernis finish - it's so glossy and beautiful.

So far in canvas I'm liking the speedy, prob the 25 or 30 and the Tivoli. And in leather liking the vernis Brea and alma (prob in the medium size, is that MM?). Do any of the ladies who already own LV have any advice for me??
Start with a classic speedy in mono ! You'll love it!
Jul 19, 2012, 8:53pm   #513
Originally Posted by ColdSteel
Depending on what time I get off today, I might go buy a strap to use with my speedy and for the cerises pochette! I don't know its real name.
How much are the straps running for hmmm?
Jul 19, 2012, 9:02pm   #514
R
Originally Posted by VIVALAJAZZY
Can you use a strap on any type of speedy?
Jul 19, 2012, 9:04pm   #515
Originally Posted by Rosesara09
Can you use a strap on any type of speedy?
Yeah I seen them on the metal parts of the handles .
Jul 19, 2012, 9:07pm   #516
R
Yeah I seen them on the metal parts of the handles .
Ohhh I want one too!
Jul 19, 2012, 9:27pm   #517
I would love one !
Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 9:37pm.
Jul 19, 2012, 11:01pm   #518
z
I've seen this before but I don't know why it does not specify where it's made! Hmm let us know if you find out! You can still find out using the date code thought.
Called Louis Vuitton. I guess they just don't put the country it's made in anymore if the bag is a speedy. They're either made in France or the U.S now. Slightly disappointed by that.
Jul 22, 2012, 1:51pm   #519
The ones made in France still say Made in France, it's just the US made ones without the "made in" heatstamp, but there should be an interior cloth tag that that says made in USA of imported materials, etc.
Jul 24, 2012, 8:03am   #520
I just wanted to say how much I love Louis Vuitton. Its an endless obsession. *faints*

and tPF helps alot
Jul 24, 2012, 8:36am   #521
B
Question.... I had my Trevi GM stolen from me recently and I'm so sad/pissed.. I've had (her) it since 2009. And my heart is broken.. However I am in the process of replacing it. Should I get the same purse or should I go for something else???
Jul 24, 2012, 5:29pm   #522
s
guys can i ask about the current price of speedy 35 and neverful MM , GM in US pleaas , i will appreciate it
Last edited Jul 24, 2012 at 6:49pm.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:36pm   #523
Originally Posted by shahad94
guys can i ask about the current price of speedy 35 and neverful MM , GM in US pleaas , i will appreciate it
I know the neverful mm is 850 not sure about the others
Jul 26, 2012, 1:17pm   #524
Gimme.
Came to around $276 with tax. I keep mine in its dustbag in my speedy in case I want to carry her on my shoulder, especially if i'm carrying groceries or a lot of other stuff.
Jul 26, 2012, 1:20pm   #525
I just bought the new Emilie Damier Ebene wallet. It's perfect!! It's so practical and I love that I can fit my phone inside. It's seems like it will be functional as a clutch. I will find out when I take her out this weekend. I've seen the Unboxing videos on YouTube but I couldn't find one for this wallet in the damier Ebene ..only the monogram so I made one LOL it's probably terrible but who's judging?? Enjoy!

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYG9T...e_gdata_player

Sent from my iPad
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton