Home > >

I found my dream bag

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Aug 9, 2012, 1:01am   #61
Louislover10's Avatar
Thread Starter
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by SurgicalGirl
Hopefully you paid with a credit card through PayPal. Someone PayPal isn't helpful but if you paid with a credit card that will really help because you can call and dispute it through your issuing credit card
I did pay with my credit card. How does that work?
Aug 9, 2012, 1:02am   #62
Louislover10's Avatar
Thread Starter
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by benswife2007

So sorry OP... This bag is not authentic as many others have said ...you will most likely need a letter saying its fake. I know caroldiva.com is the most well known one that does this...good luck!!
Thank you for the help. I am filing a claim with paypal today.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:04am   #63
jaijai1012's Avatar
jaijai1012
Member
Originally Posted by Louislover10

I did pay with my credit card. How does that work?
You didn't ask me but if Paypal ends up not being able to help you, you can call your credit card company and if your card has that particular protection plan, you can get your money back through your credit card company.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:06am   #64
Louislover10's Avatar
Thread Starter
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by jaijai1012

You didn't ask me but if Paypal ends up not being able to help you, you can call your credit card company and if your card has that particular protection plan, you can get your money back through your credit card company.
Thank You :)
Aug 9, 2012, 1:08am   #65
Jennlexa's Avatar
Jennlexa
Member
Wow really bummed about this.. I would say try both disputing it with PayPal and your credit card, did you use American express?
Aug 9, 2012, 1:26am   #66
Louislover10's Avatar
Thread Starter
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by Jennlexa
Wow really bummed about this.. I would say try both disputing it with PayPal and your credit card, did you use American express?
I used MasterCard. I am so bummed :(
Aug 9, 2012, 1:38am   #67
jaijai1012's Avatar
jaijai1012
Member
Originally Posted by Louislover10

I used MasterCard. I am so bummed :(
My MasterCard and Visa has that plan too, just call and ask
Aug 9, 2012, 1:43am   #68
Jennlexa's Avatar
Jennlexa
Member
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-foru...-712841-5.html

Just read this, hope it works out for you on PayPal like it did this tpf
Aug 9, 2012, 1:46am   #69
Louislover10's Avatar
Thread Starter
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by Jennlexa
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-foru...-712841-5.html

Just read this, hope it works out for you on PayPal like it did this tpf
Do you know of a good authentication service that offers written statements.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:52am   #70
Jennlexa's Avatar
Jennlexa
Member
Originally Posted by Louislover10

Do you know of a good authentication service that offers written statements.
...
Never had to use one, but heard caroldiva.com is good it's seven dollars an item to be authenticated.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:55am   #71
Louislover10's Avatar
Thread Starter
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by Jennlexa

...
Never had to use one, but heard caroldiva.com is good it's seven dollars an item to be authenticated.
I sent her a message asking how much written authentication costs. Just waiting on a answer. Thank you.
Aug 9, 2012, 1:59am   #72
Jennlexa's Avatar
Jennlexa
Member
Originally Posted by Louislover10

I sent her a message asking how much written authentication costs. Just waiting on a answer. Thank you.
Good keep us updated, fingers crossed.
Aug 9, 2012, 2:23am   #73
butterfli312's Avatar
butterfli312
Member
Originally Posted by Jennlexa
...
Never had to use one, but heard caroldiva.com is good it's seven dollars an item to be authenticated.
She's excellent!
Aug 9, 2012, 3:20am   #74
chasy.price's Avatar
chasy.price
Member
How much you paid this woman for this bag?
Aug 9, 2012, 4:12am   #75
dinitegrity's Avatar
dinitegrity
Cultivating
She is gorgeous, gratx
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools