Home > >

I found my dream bag

POST A REPLY

Aug 10, 2012, 6:39pm   #166
AzahM
Glad it turn out well.
Aug 10, 2012, 8:24pm   #167
StarStarMoon
Whew, happy to hear you'll be getting your money back!
Aug 10, 2012, 10:13pm   #168
Weekend shopper
Mike Ness Fan!
Originally Posted by Louislover10
I will be sending the bag today. I am really happy that I am at least getting my money back. Thank You Everyone!!!!
So glad that you will be getting your money back, and that everything worked out for you
Aug 12, 2012, 11:46am   #169
Louislover10
Louislover10
She will be getting her bag back on Monday. Paypal said I should receive my money back once delivery is confirmed. Thanks everyone!!!
Aug 12, 2012, 12:44pm   #170
wigglytuff
Love & Hermes
She just told me she will refund my money once she gets the bag back. How do I prove that she received the bag. I really don't want to see her resell a fake bag to someone else. She told me she has another interest on the bag and someone else she can sell the bag too. I told her it is very Illegal to sell fakes on craigslist and eBay. She told me I was rude. I am not being rude just don't want her to play someone else.
If she is offering to refund your money you should take her up. You don't know if she is telling the truth about reselling the bag.

You can send it return reciept and signature confirmation.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:49pm   #171
wigglytuff
Love & Hermes
Let us know when you get your money back.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:18pm   #172
w
winter1911
She finally responded and told me it was a gift all sales final. But then told me to resell on craigslist or eBay. For one she never said all sales final and for another I told her I would never sell anyone a fake. I told her how wrong she is to sell a fake bag. She told me I can't return the bag the return address is the ups store. That is a lie it came from a eye optics place which I am assuming is her work. She told me good luck getting my money back. If paypal doesn't resolve this I will be taking her to small claims court. I told her it is very illegal to sell fakes!!!
Don't worry , just return back to her paypal address with confirm #. Then you give paypal the confirm #. So, they can track it. As long as it's been delivery. then calll paypal and ask for money back, tell them that the seller sold the item not as dercribe. Explain and response what paypal need to solve your case. Good luck!!!
Aug 12, 2012, 2:22pm   #173
Louislover10
Louislover10
I will let you all know when I get my money back. I sent delivery confirmation on Friday it is expected to be to her by Monday.
Aug 12, 2012, 3:16pm   #174
LVBAGS53
What a relief, you will be getting yr money bck! :)
Aug 12, 2012, 3:21pm   #175
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by LVBAGS53
What a relief, you will be getting yr money bck! :)
Thank you!!
Aug 12, 2012, 3:31pm   #176
MCF
I hope you get your money back! What a terrible experience you've had. It amazes me how dishonest people can be. I could never do that to someone. I hope you get your real dream bag soon!
Aug 12, 2012, 3:41pm   #177
axcarter
LV LaLa Land
Originally Posted by BJTaylor02
Saw this bag on ebay, reported it on the thread "report this LV". It was removed from ebay. Sorry this happened OP.
Hey BJ! How has your experience w/ Luxury Exchange been? I'm thinking about purchasing something from them and hope and pray it's authentic.
Aug 12, 2012, 3:45pm   #178
Louislover10
Louislover10
Originally Posted by MCF
I hope you get your money back! What a terrible experience you've had. It amazes me how dishonest people can be. I could never do that to someone. I hope you get your real dream bag soon!
Thank you very much!! I Agree :)
Aug 12, 2012, 10:37pm   #179
BunnyLady4
Originally Posted by jaijai1012
My MasterCard and Visa has that plan too, just call and ask
I wouldn't even wait to see how PP responds. I would put your credit card company on notice right away. Just call the number on the back of your card,

These scammers are so sneaky. You're certainly not the first person to get taken advantage of.
Aug 13, 2012, 2:39am   #180
LVMOMMY
Hope everything works out!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >