Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

How Much Do You Spend Monthly In Louis Vuitton?

POST A REPLY

Apr 6, 2007, 5:44pm   #31
Couture_Girl
i am 18 going on 19
I have not really been keeping track, but since October '06, I have spent around 1K (probably more than any 12 year old)
Apr 6, 2007, 5:53pm   #32
LAmakeup
Pomme Queen
Originally Posted by Michelle1025
I plead the fifth.
Me too! I don't even want to think about how much I spend!
Apr 6, 2007, 5:55pm   #33
miss oinky
Originally Posted by heatherhoneyb
I am new to whole LV thing. I have a petit bucket that I bought last year, a Cabas Mezzo that I got in January and was a birthday gift from my parents and a wallet that dh bought for me for my birthday. I just kind of spend what I have and can afford. No set limit on a year or month. If I want something, I save for it (which I am doing now). I am not going to buy just to buy. With 2 kids in private school and mortgage and tons of other bills and only one income, I have lots of other obligations and responsibilities.

Hi.. So good to know that I am not alone With 2 kids and other things that have to be dealt with. At least won't feel depressed anymore. I am not alone.
Apr 6, 2007, 5:57pm   #34
LVobsessed415
depends on the month. Last month I spent over $8,000 but this month not planning on buying anything.
Apr 6, 2007, 6:02pm   #35
lorihmatthews
A taste for the arts
For me it depends too. I have been on a spree for a while I and I need to cut back. I actually don't spend more than $5K annually on bags because I buy most of them preloved
Apr 6, 2007, 6:04pm   #36
s
speedydelivery
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by miss piggy

Good planning
thank you!
Apr 6, 2007, 6:05pm   #37
heatherhoneyb

Hi.. So good to know that I am not alone With 2 kids and other things that have to be dealt with. At least won't feel depressed anymore. I am not alone.
While I would love to have a set amount to spend every month, after awhile, I feel that I wouldn't appreciate and love what I was buying because I would be buying just buy and have and collect. I am not a collector. I like to get use out of my things. There are a few bags that I would love to get my hands on right now, but I am happy with what I have right now and look forward to getting more in the future when I can.
Apr 6, 2007, 6:06pm   #38
jane_2007
Oz
I do not want to think about it as it is waaaaaaaaaay too much.
Apr 6, 2007, 6:06pm   #39
s
speedydelivery
Account Deactivated

I am on a budget too, it's not just spend spend spend here, it's all well thought out, planned etc. I have a child in private school too and we have other responsibilities and priorities too! You are def. not alone!
Apr 6, 2007, 6:11pm   #40
j
jcriley5
I don't buy LV on a regular schedule since it is expensive for me. However each year I get a bonus for work if I do well, and the first thing I do is reward myself with a LV, and then I got an unexpected raise 2 wks ago so I ordered another LV. However if I become real obsessed with a certain purse even if it is not bonus time, I will not be able to stop thinking about it and I just say what the heck and order it!
Apr 6, 2007, 6:12pm   #41
miss oinky

You are most welcome
Apr 6, 2007, 6:13pm   #42
elle
L
Varies month to month, but it's been dwindling lately...not many things I'm dying to have
Apr 6, 2007, 6:14pm   #43
miss oinky
Originally Posted by heatherhoneyb
While I would love to have a set amount to spend every month, after awhile, I feel that I wouldn't appreciate and love what I was buying because I would be buying just buy and have and collect. I am not a collector. I like to get use out of my things. There are a few bags that I would love to get my hands on right now, but I am happy with what I have right now and look forward to getting more in the future when I can.

Agree
Apr 6, 2007, 6:16pm   #44
miss oinky
Originally Posted by speedydelivery
I am on a budget too, it's not just spend spend spend here, it's all well thought out, planned etc. I have a child in private school too and we have other responsibilities and priorities too! You are def. not alone!

Thank you so very very much. You are an angel
Apr 6, 2007, 6:17pm   #45
blew415
Loves LV & Burberry
I don't really want to think about how much I have spent on LV- this yr alone. My favorites are pochettes-so the price is not too high. I probably get a few 'brand new' bags or cles in a year (So far rivet pochette and pomme lex, and damier, groom cles). But LT is my downfall!!! If I could just forget his site and Ebay!

We have no kids, our house is paid for, and DH and I have pretty decent jobs-so LV is my splurge
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >