Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

HELP!! Totally MM or Neverfull MM in Azur

POST A REPLY

Apr 27, 2011, 8:43pm   #1
I really want an Azur tote for summer and I'm torn between these two. The funny part is I already have a mono Totally and an Ebene Neverful and I love both styles for different reasons so I'm not sure which one I would rather have two of. Of course I like the price better on the Neverful and the fact that it looks more like a summer tote to me, but the Totally is such a nice bag, possibly the perfect tote in my mind with all the pockets and zip closure... what to do???
Apr 27, 2011, 8:55pm   #2
M
I just went through the same thing! I already own neverfull ebene MM and love it but really wanted the azur for spring/summer. I just couldn't decide if I wanted it in totally pm or never full pm (I wanted the smaller size for variety). I ended up getting totally azur pm last week and I love it! I love the pockets on the outside too! Since you already have both in different patterns you will love whichever you choose! You can't go wrong either way! :)
Apr 27, 2011, 9:08pm   #3
I had the neverfull mono GM and ended up giving it to Mom, and purchased the neverfull azur GM and cannot wait to use it as my summer bag - it's PERFECT!
Apr 27, 2011, 10:27pm   #4
Thanks! I do think the neverful azur looks like the perfect summer bag.... but I just love my totally so I'm torn. I should probably stick with my first instinct and get the neverful, but the totally looks great in azur. Ahhh, I'm driving myself crazy, lol!
Apr 27, 2011, 10:38pm   #5
I love bags with zippers, so totally gets my vote. But have you looked at the other azur bag styles? Any of those catch you as well?
Apr 27, 2011, 10:46pm   #6
I am just like you... have ebene nf MM and mono totally MM. I love both bags, but of the two, I would pick totally over nf. I would get a azur totally MM if I don't already have azur Saleya PM and azur Speedy 25.
Apr 27, 2011, 10:50pm   #7
saffiano lover ♥
Get both! I love both and can't decide also
Apr 28, 2011, 3:04am   #8
t
Perhaps go for a different size in either bag that you have. Totally GM or Neverfull GM - personally l would go for the Totally - l just returned my Neverfull GM because the vachetta was to flimsy - l just knew it want going to be a durable bag for me. Totally looks so much better quality IMO
Apr 28, 2011, 3:04am   #9
bagaholic
Totally
Apr 28, 2011, 3:26am   #10
Neverfull MM in Azur!!!
Apr 28, 2011, 4:25am   #11
Totally... I just got my Totally MM and love her she is very practical and easy to carry!
Good Luck Deciding
Apr 28, 2011, 4:28am   #12
LVoe Affair 1010
for a summer tote, i vote for the neverfull azur.
Apr 28, 2011, 10:50am   #13
Pinay in Qatar
Originally Posted by Indybop
I really want an Azur tote for summer and I'm torn between these two. The funny part is I already have a mono Totally and an Ebene Neverful and I love both styles for different reasons so I'm not sure which one I would rather have two of. Of course I like the price better on the Neverful and the fact that it looks more like a summer tote to me, but the Totally is such a nice bag, possibly the perfect tote in my mind with all the pockets and zip closure... what to do???
Hmm, why dont you get the Totally PM azur for variety?
Apr 28, 2011, 10:56am   #14
Have you considered the Galliera? It's stunning in Azur. Of the 2 you mentioned, I'd pick the Totally MM over the NF.
Apr 28, 2011, 10:56am   #15
Totally! I have the azur pm and absolutely love it.
Its a good size for me and the straps are great. Id also love the NF but the tiny straps was what stopped me from purchasing it. Good luck with your choice.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton