Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

HELP!! Totally MM or Neverfull MM in Azur

POST A REPLY

Oct 29, 2013, 5:34pm   #1
Which do you prefer in Azur...the Neverfull MM or Totally MM? I want to order an azur bag before the price increase tonight, but I am torn. I have two neverfulls which I love and want a shoulder bag in azur. Is the Totally worth the extra money? Does anyone have both and prefer one over the other? Thanks!!
Oct 29, 2013, 5:35pm   #2
If I get the NF tonight I will save about $40.00 and probably around $70.00 on the Totally. :(
Oct 29, 2013, 5:52pm   #3
I vote totally! I have and love both but the totally is soooooo comfortable and functional!! I have it in mono and want it in azur for spring! Good luck!
Oct 29, 2013, 5:59pm   #4
I have the Totally, and IMO it was worth the extra money for the zipper and multiple pockets. It is super, super soft and so far I haven't had a problem with keeping it clean. It still looks great after a year. It's more bag for the price, I think. I also think it will see a slightly bigger price increase.

There was a thread about potentially changing/discontinuing the neverfull, but I don't know how it ended. I think if you go for the Totally before the increase you can always swap for the neverfull or get one later. They do have less vachetta to worry about. I still plan to get the neverfull GM for travel in Azur, but for a daily bag, I like Totally.
Oct 29, 2013, 6:00pm   #5
c
cap
Totally is super cute!! Get that one
Oct 29, 2013, 6:12pm   #6
S
Neverfull!
Oct 29, 2013, 6:15pm   #7
Go with the NF :)
Oct 29, 2013, 6:29pm   #8
M
I have them both in azur and the totally is my favorite:)
Oct 29, 2013, 6:30pm   #9
NF in azur is such a gorgeous bag!!
Oct 29, 2013, 6:54pm   #10
Natalie
Totally! Change it up a bit from your neverfulls. I always find I'm more excited to get a new bag design rather than a different print of a bag i already own. Plus i think azur is better in totally design
Oct 29, 2013, 8:00pm   #11
So I am leaning more toward the totally mm now. But I do prefer the azur bags to have less vachetta, that's kinda what drew me to the neverfull to begin with.
Oct 29, 2013, 9:16pm   #12
NF! The totally, although pretty, reminds me of a diaper bag.
Oct 29, 2013, 9:20pm   #13
I had the same dilemma. Ended up ordering the Totally MM. The thicker straps & zippers sealed the deal for me.
Oct 29, 2013, 9:35pm   #14
Totally
Oct 29, 2013, 10:06pm   #15
Since you already have a couple NF's, I'd go with the Totally. It's a really comfy bag, love the zipper and pockets too. Good luck deciding, let us know which you choose!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton