Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Happy VDAY!! Show us your vuitton gift!!!

POST A REPLY

Feb 14, 2008, 12:28pm   #61
happy v-day to everyone!!! i got this from bf last saturday...

Feb 14, 2008, 12:32pm   #62
♡ Hermès Kelly 32 ♡
Originally Posted by Brutus1
cheweyvy...I love your new wallet, I am in NYC as well, did you find the wallet at one of the stores here in the city?
Hi, i bought it from a reseller. will PM you :)
Feb 14, 2008, 12:37pm   #63
NO LV from the bf this vday, we're both super poor! I did get a new wii game,a card and my fav. choc though.

Happy V-day Everyone!
Feb 14, 2008, 3:06pm   #64
just shopping!
Originally Posted by lucida
I got POMMEd!

My honey got me the new LE Cles to add to my growing Pomme Collection! Notice I also added in my POMME-like Nintendo DS, now all I need to do is get me a matching phone, IPOD, etc

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...6108QZtW7Nm0b-

ohhh prettyy
Feb 14, 2008, 3:19pm   #65
Built Hot for LV
more pics please..
Feb 14, 2008, 3:36pm   #66
s
Speedalicious!!!
Originally Posted by Mattd7474
I bought these for myself for V Day

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5817/dsc02631vn0.jpg
loves them!!! hot hot hot!!!
Feb 14, 2008, 3:39pm   #67
Animal Lover :)
My DH gave me $100 cash ---which is going toward my watercolor speedy fund when it hopfully comes out in May!
Feb 14, 2008, 3:41pm   #68
s
Speedalicious!!!
Originally Posted by jojo2wheels
I got an Epi Pochette Accessoires in yummy cassis, with the keychain to extend the length of the strap enough that I can put it on my shoulder.
i think i need this bag. this was my face when i looked at the pic must. have. purple. epi. pochette.

i am home sick with the flu, so no vday celebrations buuuut, will be stopping in at lv on saturday (if i'm fit enough) to check out the new cassis goodies!!!

oh, and my damier speedy 25 celebrated her 1st birthday today!!! she is still my favourite!
Feb 14, 2008, 3:45pm   #69
Congrats to everyone on their lovely V-day gifts!

I got a Pomme heart which is my first heart! I will post pics later.

Happy valentines to everyone!
Feb 14, 2008, 4:12pm   #70
Originally Posted by i_love_yorkie
Today is my very big day. It's my bbday and also valentine (our 3 yrs anni is in 1 week), so my bf got me a white theda bracelet(3weeks ago) and just picked up (Post Office)this morning a white mc hl mini sac. I will post pics later...
Happy valentine everyone
Happy b-day and valentines day. But i thought that the white mc hl mini sac was discontinued? as well as the black one? Lol. do they still sell them in LV boutiques? Sorry, im just curious because i was thinking about buying that abag.
Feb 14, 2008, 4:27pm   #71
My hubby has been a bully & wouldn't let me use my V-Day gift 'til today, it's just been sitting on the fireplace taunting me for a week now. Too bad the weather turned yucky today :(

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1994/cimg4762qf4.jpg
Feb 14, 2008, 4:33pm   #72
L
DH gave me a v-day hug and bought myself a Berkley in ebene...happy v-day to ME....hope I love it......
Feb 14, 2008, 4:43pm   #73
♡ Hermès Kelly 32 ♡
Originally Posted by LVpug
DH gave me a v-day hug and bought myself a Berkley in ebene...happy v-day to ME....hope I love it......
What a treat for yourself! Love the Berkeley!
Feb 14, 2008, 5:14pm   #74
happy valentines guys!!! hope you guys are having a great one! i got luck this vday =) my bf got me the epi french purse in hawaii during xmas as a early valentines day gift and surprised me by ordering/finding a mini lin ebene for me for valentines day too!! the azur speedy was my xmas present this past year. hahaha ive converted my bf into a LV lover! hhaha

have a great day guys!
Feb 14, 2008, 5:15pm   #75
ohhh taco i love your new purse!! dont worry! once the weathers better you can sooo go out with style =)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton