Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Galliera PM fits stuff like a speedy 30 or 35??


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 15, 2012, 12:45pm   #16
mandyglick's Avatar
Thread Starter
LV Lover
Originally Posted by Kimm992
I have the Galliera PM and the Speedy 30 and can fit just as much in the Galliera as my Speedy!

It doesn't look like it, but it actually fits ALOT!
Excellent! thanks!!
Jun 15, 2012, 1:31pm   #17
nessie805's Avatar
Member
I just got a PTG for my PM and it definitly helps also i have a pochette i put on the D-Ring aswell
Plus the 3pockets it has its roomy and i have 4kids n i keep pampers n wipes with me also a sippy cup, sunglasses, cosmetic pouch, coin purse and wallet :)
Jun 15, 2012, 4:57pm   #18
monolvlove's Avatar
LV lvoer 4ever
I own both the galliera pm and speedy 30 and i feel like the galliera is a wee bit smaller in what it can hold.
Jun 15, 2012, 5:12pm   #19
LVLoveaffair's Avatar
Bagaholic
I'd say the Gal PM can hold almost as much as a Speedy 30. With the Speedy, it's boxy so you can stack a lot of things on top of each other. The Gal is a hobo and since it tapers at the top so you can close it you can't really fill it all the way up--unless you don't want to snap it shut. Sometimes I leave it unsnapped. I can fit everything in the Gal PM that I carry in my 30's. I don't typically carry water bottles or sweaters inside my handbags though.

I wish LV made a Gal MM--I find the PM to be just a bit too small and the GM is just way too big on me and I'm 5'6"!
Jun 15, 2012, 5:26pm   #20
mandyglick's Avatar
Thread Starter
LV Lover
Originally Posted by LVLoveaffair
I'd say the Gal PM can hold almost as much as a Speedy 30. With the Speedy, it's boxy so you can stack a lot of things on top of each other. The Gal is a hobo and since it tapers at the top so you can close it you can't really fill it all the way up--unless you don't want to snap it shut. Sometimes I leave it unsnapped. I can fit everything in the Gal PM that I carry in my 30's. I don't typically carry water bottles or sweaters inside my handbags though.

I wish LV made a Gal MM--I find the PM to be just a bit too small and the GM is just way too big on me and I'm 5'6"!
I agree!! I vote MM lol
Jun 15, 2012, 10:37pm   #21
x
Member
Gal PM holds less than the speedy 30...
Jun 16, 2012, 10:31am   #22
bookgirl1972's Avatar
Member
I have Speedy B 35 DE and Galliera mono PM. Since I use a purse organizer, my jumbo-sized one fits in both. So, I'm guessing without the organizer, the same amount of my stuff would fit.

FYI, I'm 5'1" and the Galliera GM was HUGE. Even though I'm totally a "big, shoulder bag" kind of girl, I like to actually wear the bag and not have the bag wear me. Just my opinion (well, and the LV SAs were totally against me getting the GM, too. *ha*)
Jun 16, 2012, 7:53pm   #23
Pursecake's Avatar
Member
Get the Galliera PM.

Really goes by height, as nice as bigger bags look, you don't want it to engulf half your body when you're holding it. Proportion is everything imo.
Jun 17, 2012, 3:23pm   #24
mandyglick's Avatar
Thread Starter
LV Lover
Originally Posted by bookgirl1972
I have Speedy B 35 DE and Galliera mono PM. Since I use a purse organizer, my jumbo-sized one fits in both. So, I'm guessing without the organizer, the same amount of my stuff would fit.

FYI, I'm 5'1" and the Galliera GM was HUGE. Even though I'm totally a "big, shoulder bag" kind of girl, I like to actually wear the bag and not have the bag wear me. Just my opinion (well, and the LV SAs were totally against me getting the GM, too. *ha*)
Good to know! Thank you!
Jun 17, 2012, 3:24pm   #25
mandyglick's Avatar
Thread Starter
LV Lover
Originally Posted by Pursecake
Get the Galliera PM.

Really goes by height, as nice as bigger bags look, you don't want it to engulf half your body when you're holding it. Proportion is everything imo.
It def looks like its wearing me with the GM. So its gotta be the PM, just makin sure it's not going to be too small. Thanks You!
Jun 17, 2012, 3:57pm   #26
bagluv4ever's Avatar
Member
I have the Galliera PM in Azur and the Speedy B 30. I think they are both very comparable regarding carrying my same stuff. The Galliera GM would be too big for me.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton  
TOP

Thread Tools