Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Drouot: Boring or classic?

POST A REPLY

May 12, 2006, 3:11pm   #1
Buttery
I'm looking for something is monogram canvas with minimal hardware. I really want something that I can wear for a long time. Something functional, not too flashy and not too huge. And I love having a zipper. Do you think the Drouot is boring or classic?

May 12, 2006, 3:13pm   #2
Addy
The Odd Mod
I think it is a classic! You can wear it on your shoulder or messenger style, it has the lovely vachetta bottom, and the shape is to die for!Nothing that LV makes is boring - like it or not!
May 12, 2006, 3:15pm   #3
H_addict
H is for HOCKEY
Classic!
May 12, 2006, 3:16pm   #4
ilzabet
easily amused
i don't think its boring, but i personally don't love it. :\ it's too much of a mom purse...i probably think that b/c my mom had something similar when i was growing up. but if you love it, that's all that matters! :)
May 12, 2006, 3:50pm   #5
Buttery
Thanks, ladies! I am a mom... Maybe I'm starting to like "mom" bags.
May 12, 2006, 4:04pm   #6
Lucie_lou
Lucie
I think it's a classic, and a great bag. The only thing that would stop me personally from carrying it is the vachetta bottom.
May 12, 2006, 5:17pm   #7
Chaneller
This bag belongs to the timeless classics category with bags such as Alma and Speedy.
May 12, 2006, 5:34pm   #8
marysoft
Dancing Banana
I have a Druout... and my only complaint is that the PTI wallet does not fit it very well. You definitely need a smaller wallet for this one.

Other than that, I love this purse. It is very light and easy to manage.
May 12, 2006, 6:17pm   #9
Buttery
Thanks, ladies!
May 12, 2006, 6:20pm   #10
l
lachick23
Addicted Too!
Originally Posted by marysoft
I have a Druout... and my only complaint is that the PTI wallet does not fit it very well. You definitely need a smaller wallet for this one.

Other than that, I love this purse. It is very light and easy to manage.
Totally agreed, too small for me.

Personally I love the vachetta bottom!
May 12, 2006, 7:34pm   #11
ValleyO
I think it's a classic and beautiful but there are so many other LV bags I'd rather have before this one.
May 12, 2006, 7:59pm   #12
J
Jadore
Shoe Addict
its classic =D
May 12, 2006, 8:34pm   #13
pidgeon92
I think this is a beautiful bag... I considered this one, but went with the Damier Salsa instead...
May 12, 2006, 8:36pm   #14
livethelake
I love the drouot. It's classic LV and the long strap makes it a perfect messenger bag when you need hands free.
May 12, 2006, 9:19pm   #15
J
Jason
It is very classic. It is shown on the at a slight ankle so you don't see too much. But if you wear it and face the mirror directly, the side looks very good.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >