Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Does anyone carry the Speedy 40?

POST A REPLY

Jul 10, 2008, 8:05am   #31
can you show us pictures of you carrying it? i don't think i've ever seen anyone with it...i'm interested
Jul 10, 2008, 8:47am   #32
Bag Pervert!
I really love the 40 but i wasn't too sure it would be too huge for me! Im only 5'3" and it looked like luggage lol! I did have a 35 but again it was too big so i eventually settled on a Damier 30 and it was perfect! x
Jul 10, 2008, 9:37am   #33
V
XOXO VS
I've been thinking about the 40 myself but I am trying to wait and see if the watercolor comes out in brown 1st..... I would definately carry it as an every day bag. I <3 big bags especially since I work full-time and am an full-time student. I carry ALOT
Jul 10, 2008, 11:25am   #34
The girl I saw with one was about my height 5'5'...

But I have come to realize that some people have the confidence to carry it off...
Do you know what I mean? I think that's what makes the difference. Maybe that's why once we see a bag on Celeberties...Suddenly it takes on a cooler look than when we first saw it. Because they have a confidence to carry whatever they want to...

What do you guys think about this? Don't you think this is true?
Jul 10, 2008, 11:55am   #35
nyan nyan percent
^^ Definitely, people that hold themselves well can make anything work.

With that being said, it is personally not for me because I am 5'0 and look ridiculous with anything oversized. Rats. :\
Jul 10, 2008, 8:34pm   #36
P
Originally Posted by aliburke84
can you show us pictures of you carrying it? i don't think i've ever seen anyone with it...i'm interested
Well I'm not her, but heres a pic of me with mine, I think it's too big as an everyday bag because the sides are so wide. Not to mention stuff would get sooooooooo lost in there!

Jul 10, 2008, 8:54pm   #37
wow thanks!! it looks alot better than i thought it would! the thing is just that the bigger the bag gets...the smaller the handles look!

i love big bags, but bigger bag=more stuff (which means it gets heavy)
Jul 10, 2008, 9:10pm   #38
Hey PurseFanatic, you look fanstastic with the bag, it's not that big.
Jul 11, 2008, 10:27am   #39
S
I am the Speedy 40 enabler!! I'll post modeling pics of my Speedy 40 which I love so much..
Jul 11, 2008, 10:39am   #40
S
I'm about 5'0-5'1 only! hope the pics helped..
Attached Images

Jul 11, 2008, 1:04pm   #41
k
thankz for the pixs it helped. I have a 30 and find it big. I love HUGE bags but the bigger the bag, ther more stuff I find to put into it. But buy what you like. Speedy_Lover rocks that 40 -
Jul 11, 2008, 2:05pm   #42
Iphone Addict!
As a handbag no, i think it would look funny. Perhaps too big and goofy looking. As weekend bag it would be awesome.

Originally Posted by girlfriend
Ok guys...I went to LV today to look at the 35 Mono Speedy but after having the Mahinas and Neverfuls ... It just didn't look large enough. I've looked at the 40 before but would always back out ... But today a very stylishly dressed lady came in the store with one and it looked sooo good on her...So I broke down and got one. It wasn't overly stuffed which kept it from looking too big.

I know most on this forum like the 30 or 35...But are there any large purse freaks like me? Just interested in your opinions...Thanks...

Jul 11, 2008, 2:10pm   #43
girlfriend let's see a pic of you modeling yours!
Jul 11, 2008, 2:35pm   #44
Luvin my new horsie
Originally Posted by ayla
^^ Definitely, people that hold themselves well can make anything work.

With that being said, it is personally not for me because I am 5'0 and look ridiculous with anything oversized. Rats. :\
hamsters. u could put a shirley or sunset or a spring street or mini hl...that would be cool.....inside and whip her out when the hauling got heavy.....
Last edited Jul 11, 2008 at 2:38pm.
Jul 11, 2008, 2:55pm   #45
where's my bag?!
Nice modeling pics -- The 40 doesn't look at all big to me.

When I'm at the museum, library, bookstore is when I wish I had a roomier bag to pack books, magazines, brochures/flyers and still be able to find my wallet in there. When I have a "busy" day going from place to place, it's still hard for me to find things in my 35 because the books/mags are piled up in a compact space... the 40 would afford those extra few spare inches all around.

I'm deciding between Speedy40 or Neverfull GM for my next purchase.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton