Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

do you use your cles this way?

POST A REPLY

Jul 9, 2012, 2:29pm   #31
I use mine as a wallet!
If I'm going somewhere and I don't need much, my cles is perfect either alone or in one of my bags :]
Jul 9, 2012, 2:30pm   #32
l
Break from tPF
The cles is great as a mini wallet. It fit a lot of my cards and it was the only thing I used when I was working. I didn't like to bring my bags to work in case of my stuff getting stolen so I just put the cles in my pocket.
Jul 9, 2012, 2:51pm   #33
s
I am addicted to my cles! In mine I fit
Travel pass
My ID
The contact info of my country's embassy/consulate if I'm traveling
Some painkillers

I have my keys attached to my cles, so keeping these things in it ensures that I don't leave the house without my essentials.

And cash or a debit card if I'm running errands and can't be bothered to bring a wallet.
Jul 9, 2012, 3:46pm   #34
Be Kind & Courteous
I use mine to hold my car fob and my drivers license debit card and some cash. Then when I am nannying and feeling super dorky, I clip it onto my belt loop in order to have my hands free to tend to the boys ( 18 Mo and 4 yrs). However, when i have my purse on me, I utilize the d-ring and clip my cles onto that.
Jul 9, 2012, 4:53pm   #35
I use my cles like this I just carry that with me every day. I keep housekeys, and 2 visas, 1 mastercard, driver lisence, some other cards and some cash.

But sometimes I do miss some cards that I don`t keep in the cles... bummer!
Mostly veeeery happy, I looove my pomme one
Jul 9, 2012, 8:34pm   #36
I'm like most of these girls.

I have the essential cards in there (I keep them to maximum of 3), some coins and dollar notes. I would keep my keys in there too but they are a big bunch.

I use the Cles like this when I'm walking my dog.
Jul 12, 2012, 10:19pm   #37
NEVER CARRY A FAKE!
My DE cles is attached to my keys with my license and debit card. There are a few bills too. If I have my bag, it's attached to the d-ring. On days like today, when its rainy & nasty, my bag stays put and my cles & iPhone are all I carry.
Jul 12, 2012, 11:28pm   #38
GIA & BOB
No keys on my MC black cles, inside is DL, Debit card, that's it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton