Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Could i fit this in a cles? :)


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 22, 2012, 7:27am   #16
arrival's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by arrival

Actually I was thinking to buy an Azur, but Im a little afraid the zippy material gets dirty easily. And I love mono :)
Oh and thank you :)
Jul 22, 2012, 7:27am   #17
L
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by arrival
And closing nicely, not bulky at all (still more can fit)
Best reference pictures I've seen for the cles, thankyou so much :)
I'm convinced now! :)
Jul 22, 2012, 7:29am   #18
arrival's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LVoe_C

Best reference pictures I've seen for the cles, thankyou so much :)
I'm convinced now! :)
Your welcome!
And of course you can attach to the D rings, so when needs quickly a card or sth, dont need to find the other purse in a bag
Jul 22, 2012, 8:02am   #19
Couture_Girl's Avatar
i am 18 going on 19
it might fit, but it would kind of bulge a little bit :3
Jul 22, 2012, 8:10am   #20
L
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Couture_Girl
it might fit, but it would kind of bulge a little bit :3
I think it will fit, the bulge isn't too much of a concern as long as it won't cause damage :/
Jul 22, 2012, 5:49pm   #21
g
LV lover
Originally Posted by arrival
Actually I was thinking to buy an Azur, but Im a little afraid the zippy material gets dirty easily. And I love mono :)
I agree, the Azur is quite pretty. I wanted one more than the DE but was worried about the white zipper. You gave me something to think about :) I just wish they would release a new Mono cles with an illustration on it like the Groom or Illustre with a pastel interior. That would be gorgeous :)
Jul 22, 2012, 5:55pm   #22
arrival's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by gavindale
I agree, the Azur is quite pretty. I wanted one more than the DE but was worried about the white zipper. You gave me something to think about :) I just wish they would release a new Mono cles with an illustration on it like the Groom or Illustre with a pastel interior. That would be gorgeous :)
Oh yes, I would love to have something with the illustrated series, hopefully something will come!
Jul 23, 2012, 11:38am   #23
StarStarMoon's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LVoe_C
I really want a cles, and am using a cles from another brand at the moment to get used to using one :) currently in it I'm holding 3 cards a few mints and pain killers and a small tube of lipgloss, would that fit in an lv cles?
I'd agree these items wld fit nicely in the cles. Mine holds CC's, store points cards, mints and chapstick. Happy cles shopping!
Jul 23, 2012, 11:43am   #24
o
Member
I think you could fit everything but the lip gloss...I think that might stretch it too much.
Jul 23, 2012, 11:45am   #25
mom2princess's Avatar
Member
I have the idyll fusain cles which would fit cards x 3-4, bills, some coins and my keys x 3, because I dont want the keys to scratch my leather lined bags. A tube of lipstick might be too much for a canvas cles.
Jul 24, 2012, 1:12am   #26
L
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by okshoppergirl
I think you could fit everything but the lip gloss...I think that might stretch it too much.
Would it damage the canvas?
Jul 24, 2012, 1:12am   #27
L
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by StarStarMoon
I'd agree these items wld fit nicely in the cles. Mine holds CC's, store points cards, mints and chapstick. Happy cles shopping!
Hi :) what cles do you use for all that? :)
Jul 24, 2012, 1:16am   #28
L
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by mom2princess
I have the idyll fusain cles which would fit cards x 3-4, bills, some coins and my keys x 3, because I dont want the keys to scratch my leather lined bags. A tube of lipstick might be too much for a canvas cles.
Do you think a canvas cles could hand a small squeeze lipgloss tube?
Jul 24, 2012, 8:08am   #29
sarahraegraham's Avatar
Member
If your lipgloss is short, then yes. If its longer, then no. I just gave it a shot with my mono cles with 3 cards, some DayQuil tablets and a Tarino Tarantino mini gloss. Don't have any mints! Lol, but one or two would also fit. That all fits. But if your gloss is longer (I tried a L'oreal colour riche gloss) it won't work.

Name:  image-3860575353.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  403.8 KB

This works:

Name:  image-1381594828.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  351.4 KB

This doesn't:


Name:  image-409934968.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  362.2 KB
Jul 24, 2012, 8:16am   #30
annie9999's Avatar
Member
i think the cles is really meant for flat things. you may physically be able to get more in but i don't think it would be comfortable to use. you may have to take some things out every time you want to get a card and the bulge would bother me.
i used cles as a wallet for a long time but i didn't over stuff. if you want to carry lip gloss, mints, meds; i suggest the wapity-
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton  
TOP

Thread Tools