Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Come see my Louis Vuitton Lookbook/Collection!

POST A REPLY

Aug 11, 2012, 6:05am   #61
Originally Posted by FreshLilies
Monogram Tivoli PM. A great alternative to the Speedy. Fits as much as a Speedy 25. Classy, elegant, love her!

Vernis Pomme Alma MM. My favorite LV that I own! This is such a statement bag. I wear it all the time. Love love love her

I love your Tivoli and Alma!! So gorgeous!! Nice collection!!!
Aug 11, 2012, 8:24am   #62
b
Great collection :)
Aug 11, 2012, 3:15pm   #63
Lovely collection!
Aug 11, 2012, 5:59pm   #64
Gorgeous collection!!
Aug 12, 2012, 3:44am   #65
Lovely Collection!
Aug 12, 2012, 5:40am   #66
gacrn
Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection :)
Sep 29, 2012, 7:24pm   #67
a
Lovely collection~
I'm actually thinking about purchasing an LV wallet. I looked at the zippy and the sarah wallets in either rouge or pomme vernis. I like that the zippy has compartments big enough for a phone since a purse can sometimes get in the way, but I like the look of the sarah over the zippy. Any other suggestion wallets?
Newbie member!
Sep 29, 2012, 8:34pm   #68
Nice collection!
Sep 29, 2012, 8:50pm   #69
Originally Posted by FreshLilies
My luggage!
Monogram Pegase 55. Bought this in a boutique and would not do that again. He has taken a little bit of a beating from traveling but I love him just the same. I cover him with the cover that LV provided but it's hard when you travel to keep luggage pristine. I carry this on board the plane and have never had any problems. Sometimes he has to go below when the plane is too small.

When it came time to purchase a Keepall, I went Pre-LVoed. I highly recommend doing this for anyone interested in purchasing luggage. I do not worry about my Keepall and feel it is much more sturdy because it has already been broken in.

Monogram Keepall 50 w/ Strap. I use it for travel, the gym, and sleepovers. It was a fantastic purchase! I still have to get the tag heat stamped though. I carry this on board the plane. It can fit under the seat when overhead room is not available.

...so it doesn't creep you out that someone else had their (dirty?) clothes in your bag? I totally agree with buying pre-owned for luggage. I'm hoping you'll help get me over my hang-up
Sep 29, 2012, 10:39pm   #70
Love your Gorgeous collection!!! Thanks for sharing! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton