Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Come Play in my Closet - Redux - Paris LV

POST A REPLY

Jan 31, 2012, 1:32am   #586
A little getaway
Originally Posted by More bags
Congratulations on your new goodies - I love your Sprouse Alma!
Thank you! I love her soooo much more then I thought I would. I can't seem to put her down!

Originally Posted by glamorioustasha
your collection always makes my day..
Awwwwe... that's sweet, thank you!

Originally Posted by suzie w
your collection and pics are beautiful!
Thank you very much. I get a lot of enjoyment of our my bags, especially now that they no longer live in their Jammies!

Originally Posted by kacaruso
OMG, i don't think i'll be able to fall asleep now
soooooooo in loooooveeee with your amazing collection!!!!!!!:lo ve:
Wow... thanks!

Originally Posted by Dameelbolso
Um -- I enjoy your closet more than I do the LV website!
Hahahah... I appreciate the compliment but I'd almost enjoy a black eye more than I do the LV Website! OMG it's horrible!

Originally Posted by lizaariani59
Congrats for ur new goodies,paris.
Thank you!~

Originally Posted by muckidu
I do too. Better quality pictures. It's like you would navigate through their top bags section. Plus get some entertaining story telling with that!!! Keep it up, Paris!!
Haha... Okay I'll try to buy everything in the line and that way you won't have to screw with the website. That thing is a nightmare!

Originally Posted by Vertanis
I see, you never worn it?? Where is it at now, sitting lonely in your wardrobe???

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Nope... she's a goner! I have no room for bags I don't carry. She's been sent to the dungeon (the downstair's closet)

Originally Posted by Dawn72
Oohh pray tell what two very large bigger and better purchases? ;-)
Ooooh the best one is almost here... it will arrive on Wednesday ... I can hardly wait!
Feb 2, 2012, 7:37am   #587
The Odd Mod
Please keep drama off the thread. Take it to PM. Thanks!
Feb 2, 2012, 7:40am   #588
D
Yogi Mama
Originally Posted by ParisLV
Ooooh the best one is almost here... it will arrive on Wednesday ... I can hardly wait!
Is it Wednesday already in your part of the world?!?!?! Reveal reveal!!
Feb 22, 2012, 6:28pm   #589
LV Lover
Originally Posted by ParisLV

I know it's crazy to whine about something being cheaper somewhere else because I think anyone could a cheaper price if they scoured the globe. However, the fact that I go to Paris yearly is what makes me KICK myself for not considering that prior to my purchases. That was just a savings of 2k on this purchase and this purchase was about 25% of what I'v spent this year. That means I could have saved somewhere in the neighborhood of 7K. And it's not really the savings it's that I'd rather be in Paris. So, I could have taken that 7K and blown it getting to Paris and having fun in Paris and STILL came home with the same loot! Ya I think Australia's prices are the worst!
NZ is worse than Australia unfortunately. You have an amazing, extraordinary closet of treasures. I'm 35 and totally open to being adopted you know. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Jul 24, 2012, 11:49pm   #590
Hellooo LVoer
OMG!!! What an absolutely GORGEOUS collection!!! I am soooooo jealous, I have several items that you do, but WOW!!! Fabulous!! Please excuse me now, I have to pick my jaw and computer up off of the floor.....hehehe!!!
Jul 25, 2012, 1:13am   #591
Unbelievable i browsed it from page 1 till now ..read all those funny story.. Your 1st Lvoe , your kitten pooey girl soo cute! Your life is so blessed . Used it in good health! And thank you for sharing your love with us here!
Jul 25, 2012, 1:29am   #592
Love. It. All. Adopt me?
Jul 25, 2012, 2:56am   #593
s
nice collection
Jul 25, 2012, 2:59am   #594
Wow.......
Jul 25, 2012, 7:29am   #595
In a LVoe Affair....
This was awesome!
Apr 14, 2014, 1:50pm   #596
f
Wow Paris you are my hero, thank you so much for sharing your amazing and growing collection!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton