Classic Monogram 15 16.30%
Other (list below please) 2 2.17%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Sep 12, 2011, 12:35am   #31
CATEYES
Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Originally Posted by FreshLilies
Hey everyone! I recently bought myself a new car and feel the need to add a little something LV to the mix

It's a BMW Black X5 SUV with Beige interior but the dash is black. Let me know which cles you think would look best with it! I'm torn

Rose Pop- Love the pink! However, I would have to buy pre-owned and the prices are high. I could always wait until Spring to see if LV releases a different pink?

Pomme- Classic. The only other Vernis pieces I own are in Pomme (Alma MM & Agenda PM.)

Amarante- Very classy! However, being that the cles is very "hand-held" would the fingerprints be an issue?

Givre- Beautiful and unique but would I get tired of the color?

Classic Monogram- A classic and a great price. However, is it too small? Would I get bored of seeing it?

Thank you!!!
I vote for Pomme!!!! It will look hot next to the colors you chose for your BMW!
Sep 14, 2011, 10:27pm   #32
x
xolinlevh
Originally Posted by clu13
I was wondering the same thing . . . congrats on the car. We adore our X5! What color is the exterior. I use the azur cles from my fobs, but I never take them out of my purse. I do like the way the beige in the azur pattern is enhanced by the BMW interior.
I ask because i was looking at picking up a friends 08 X5, but opted for a '10 Benz C300 instead....
Aug 5, 2012, 6:57pm   #33
fnrthngsnlif
Island Girl
Hi op, did you get the Pomme Cles?
Aug 5, 2012, 7:21pm   #34
monolvlove
LV lvoer 4ever
I vote for classic mono
Aug 5, 2012, 8:24pm   #35
g
gavindale
LV lover
Pomme! Got myself one :) Matches what you already have and looks very classy.
Aug 5, 2012, 8:25pm   #36
LoVeinLA
Paris 2014 or Bust
Definitely pomme!!
Love your car!
Aug 5, 2012, 8:54pm   #37
drspock7
Handbag Connoisseur
Hey everyone! I recently bought myself a new car and feel the need to add a little something LV to the mix

It's a BMW Black X5 SUV with Beige interior but the dash is black. Let me know which cles you think would look best with it! I'm torn

Rose Pop- Love the pink! However, I would have to buy pre-owned and the prices are high. I could always wait until Spring to see if LV releases a different pink?

Pomme- Classic. The only other Vernis pieces I own are in Pomme (Alma MM & Agenda PM.)

Amarante- Very classy! However, being that the cles is very "hand-held" would the fingerprints be an issue?

Classic Monogram- A classic and a great price. However, is it too small? Would I get bored of seeing it?

Thank you!!!
What about the new poudre color...I don't know if a cles comes in that color but it would look great in your car with the gold undertones
Aug 5, 2012, 9:30pm   #38
Queen Maria
I'm thinking about MC cles !!! It's
Fun and very cute
Aug 5, 2012, 11:03pm   #39
twin-fun
SPECTRUM MOM
Originally Posted by fnrthngsnlif
Yeah you were "attempting" to correct but got corrected. There's nothing to discuss via pm or otherwise. End of discussion. Mods I'm done!!!
Aug 5, 2012, 11:03pm   #40
howardu09
Give & Receive
Love the X5!! Congrats! We need full body pics. I vote for Pomme. Such a nice pop against the interior.
Aug 5, 2012, 11:24pm   #41
Lee
TPF Moderator

Thank you!!!
Closing this thread. OP, if you wish to update us, let me know and I will reopen this thread.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >