Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

cles - how versatile and is it a LV must?

POST A REPLY

Apr 20, 2012, 10:53am   #46
I don't find my vernis cles very useful... it fits a lot less than my mono one and it's very stiff so it doesn't feel right to use the outside pocket along with cards inside it. I only bought it for the colour that I had to have. That wouldn't stop me from buying another one though! It just seems to be the least expensive SLG if you want to collect vernis colours that you "need".
I much prefer the zcp... it's just a little more money but it's a lot more useful. The most used cles I have is my ebene simple card holder. It fits nicely into any pocket and is perfect for pulling out at the cash register without having to dig for anything. It holds my ID, main credit cards, and a folded bill.
Apr 20, 2012, 3:36pm   #47
A
I use mine everyday! It has a CC, DL, insurance card, library card, cash, band-aids, gift cards, and a couple of rubber bands for my hair. If I have a quick errand I can just grab my key and go. It's a piece I definitely think you will get a lot of use out of.
Apr 21, 2012, 2:36pm   #48
Coach, LV & CL Lover
I use mine for my house keys - now I don't have to dig in my bag to find them any more!
Apr 21, 2012, 6:43pm   #49
Bagaholic
I love my cles!! I have the pomme, black mc with grenade interior, vintage white mc and a mono. I use them as coin purses. I had sold my first mono last year and was totally kicking myself as I boxed it up and mailed it I went online and bought another one and will never let it go!
Apr 21, 2012, 9:58pm   #50
H
Account Deactivated
Vernis cles is a must have. Its super cute and its carries things so it is deffinatly useful.
Apr 21, 2012, 10:02pm   #51
I love mines!! Car, house & mail keys with DL, CC & employee card. I hook it on the inside of my bag or the side ring of my Delightful for easy access. :)
Name:  image-554668786.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  522.3 KB
Apr 22, 2012, 7:13am   #52
S
What do you type in to do a search on the LV website for the cles? Everytime I type in cles or Vernis Cles the Cosmetic Pouch comes up?
Apr 22, 2012, 7:22am   #53
Eat, Sleep, LV
Seems like a waste to me but then again so did the mini pochette that I now use daily.
Apr 22, 2012, 7:49am   #54
A
Originally Posted by Sail4Seas
What do you type in to do a search on the LV website for the cles? Everytime I type in cles or Vernis Cles the Cosmetic Pouch comes up?
Try searching "key pouch". Hope that helps!
Apr 22, 2012, 10:38am   #55
Bagzaddict
I recently bought a vernis Cles in Givre but I landed up selling it within a couple of weeks because I just couldn't find a use for it. They are very pretty though!!!
May 25, 2012, 3:29am   #56
m
Handbag Addict <3
Wow you guys should be SAs YOU'VE SOLD ME haha!
RUNNING TO GET ONE TOMORROW I hope they have one in stock!
May 29, 2012, 10:33pm   #57
I feel like an idiot for asking this...but is a cles the same as the key pouch...?
May 29, 2012, 10:45pm   #58
o
Well apparently I NEED one of these too....going to boutique June 7th! Hope they'll have some in stock!
May 30, 2012, 1:11am   #59
You're not an idiot and yes it is!

Originally Posted by LV BarbieDoll
I feel like an idiot for asking this...but is a cles the same as the key pouch...?
May 30, 2012, 3:36am   #60
When I'm using a pochette as a purse, I use my cles as a wallet.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton