Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

POST A REPLY

Aug 20, 2008, 10:43pm   #31
madge_168
LuVin' my babies!
thanks addy! i think i prefer it this way so i can view the pics as if i'm flipping through pics in a mag!
Aug 20, 2008, 11:33pm   #32
declaredbeauty
Addict
I don't mind the two threads... it's just I don't think this thread should be restricted to just comments only.. I don't see how it would work out when some is asking the name of a bag I can see it going: "Does anyone know that bag Kim K is carrying it's brown with LV's and has two handles?"
Aug 20, 2008, 11:46pm   #33
luvmy3girls
Originally Posted by hpb2c
i dont mind the two, but I wish people would just post RECENT pictures of celebs with LV's. its easier for people to see if they have been posted if everyone posts current pics, and old pics wont get posted over and over and over.
I totally agree
Aug 20, 2008, 11:56pm   #34
Addy
The Odd Mod
Originally Posted by declaredbeauty
I don't mind the two threads... it's just I don't think this thread should be restricted to just comments only.. I don't see how it would work out when some is asking the name of a bag I can see it going: "Does anyone know that bag Kim K is carrying it's brown with LV's and has two handles?"
You can always PM me if the pic posted does not have a description and I will add the info
Aug 21, 2008, 1:10am   #35
Sarsi
I like this better too,
I love watching celebs with their LV's
and its easier to watch them without the pages of chit-chat.
Aug 21, 2008, 1:12am   #36
s
scarlett_2005
^Ita!

Thanks LV mods!
Aug 21, 2008, 1:35am   #37
G
Gzuzdude08
Separating the comments and pics is a great idea!!!

Aug 21, 2008, 5:39am   #38
a
aoibheann
Originally Posted by futurerichGirl!
Is the girl next to Jordan in all the pink and uggs ger daughter?
Its her lil sister Sophie (another glamour model in the making!!)
Aug 21, 2008, 6:23am   #39
b
bomb
does anybody know how is called Jordan's grey scarf ?
Aug 21, 2008, 9:30am   #40
aerithgirl
Love it ALL
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
Matt shelton... I'm missing my bag already,
Thank you Bag Fetish!!

I like the idea of having a thread for pics only, but is there any reason why this one has to be comments only? I feel like no one gets annoyed sifting through the pics to get to people's comments , and that way people (like me before) can post the pics here that they have questions about or want to make a comment about.
Aug 21, 2008, 10:04am   #41
tauketula
Currently Luv'n MK
Originally Posted by scarlett13
I gotta be honest.. I think having two different threads is rather silly. I'm not being disrespectful, but it is inconvenient. The whole reason to post pics of celebrities is to drool over their bags and talk about them, why can't it be in one thread? It just makes more sense that way.

If people argue and disrespect each other, simply delete their comments from the thread.

Just my opinion and suggestion. I've been on this forum for almost a year and there has never truly been any problems in the celebrity thread (until, well I'm not going to mention names but I see she's banned now)

Anyways, I do appreciate the work all the mods do around here. I just had to voice my opinion about this ordeal.
I agree.....
Aug 21, 2008, 10:13am   #42
Roxana
♥'s dogs & bags
^^ Maybe people should have to reference the post # (on the right side of each post).

I like this new system too. I stopped looking at the older one as much because some pictures got recycled endlessly! This is so much more quality with less quantity
Aug 21, 2008, 1:14pm   #43
m
meganallie
Totally agree. It's very silly. If people don't like the comments, just don't read them.

Originally Posted by scarlett13
I gotta be honest.. I think having two different threads is rather silly. I'm not being disrespectful, but it is inconvenient. The whole reason to post pics of celebrities is to drool over their bags and talk about them, why can't it be in one thread? It just makes more sense that way.

If people argue and disrespect each other, simply delete their comments from the thread.

Just my opinion and suggestion. I've been on this forum for almost a year and there has never truly been any problems in the celebrity thread (until, well I'm not going to mention names but I see she's banned now)

Anyways, I do appreciate the work all the mods do around here. I just had to voice my opinion about this ordeal.
Aug 21, 2008, 3:04pm   #44
futurerichGirl!
LVoeLana
Originally Posted by aoibheann
Its her lil sister Sophie (another glamour model in the making!!)
Thankyou very much for responding.
Aug 21, 2008, 3:06pm   #45
F
FashionMIKE
Originally Posted by meganallie
Totally agree. It's very silly. If people don't like the comments, just don't read them.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >