Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

Can I use a Palermo GM as a school bag?

POST A REPLY

Aug 10, 2012, 7:13pm   #1
m
Hey guys! I'm new to this thread but I have been going through all the threads like a crazy person the last few days. I'm 20 and a junior in college majoring in business. I always wanted a neverful and have been saving up but lucked into finding a Palermo!

The problem is now that I have it, I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about using it as an everyday school bag but I'm not sure. I love the size and zip top. Does anybody have experience with its durability? Also, do you think its acceptable for a college girl to be carrying a bag like this? I've always had a more classic style (no sweats ever lol) but I don't often see girls carrying designer bags around campus.

Thanks!
Aug 10, 2012, 9:24pm   #2
Bubbles luvs Bbags
I think it would be an amazing school bag! I used to have a Palermo GM, but it was too big for my every day use so I opted for the Palermo PM instead... however if I was a student it would be one of the few LV bags I would consider carrying heavier items like books in, because of the structured and reinforced bottom. Since the shoulder straps are adjustable and it has the longer cross body strap, I think it would be really versatile as well.
Aug 10, 2012, 9:27pm   #3
Yes!! I use my Palermo GM for travel and it's amazing! Perfect for school/work, too. It's SO strong. And yes, definitely appropriate and it's so durable, like seriously no worries about it! :)
Aug 10, 2012, 9:50pm   #4
E
Palermo is a great school bag! Who cares if no one really carries designers, if you like the bag and it makes you happy then carry it!
Aug 10, 2012, 11:24pm   #5
SPECTRUM MOM
Absolutely! It can hold a ton and is so well made and beautiful. I used to have one and it would hold a butt load of stuff. Binders, legal books, water bottle, huge wallet, notepad. You name it and it was in there! It does get noticed, though but you'll be the most stylish student on campus!
Aug 10, 2012, 11:30pm   #6
f
Probably one of the best LV bags to use for this purpose!
Size large enough to accommodate a tablet or small laptop.
Zips close for discretion.
LOVE the various carrying options, I often change it up depending on the weight of the bag:)
Classy, classic, stylish:)
Aug 11, 2012, 1:00am   #7
Originally Posted by fuschia4eva
Probably one of the best LV bags to use for this purpose!
Size large enough to accommodate a tablet or small laptop.
Zips close for discretion.
LOVE the various carrying options, I often change it up depending on the weight of the bag:)
Classy, classic, stylish:)
ITA
Aug 11, 2012, 7:13pm   #8
m
Thanks so much for all your advice! My work uniform is all black and so the color pretty much dominates my wardrobe lol. I just love the way the monagram pops against it and can't wait to wear it for school. Thanks again ladies!
Aug 12, 2012, 3:22am   #9
The Pamermo is a great choice. I prefer it over the Neverfull because it has a zipper and its very roomy
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton