Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton

~To Beige Poudre or Not To Beige Poudre~ Shoes, ZCP or Alma BB REVEAL!!*_^

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 9:07am   #31
Aisu loves LV!
Originally Posted by AzahM
I am petite in size and Alma BB is great size for me and lifestyle. I need both hands free to reign control my 2 darling children.
Haha sounds good! I like having a hands free option, unfortunately I can't condense my stuff at all- I need a Neverfull GM I think, to fit everything including the sink And omg your DD modelling it is just too precious!
Aug 5, 2012, 9:14am   #32
Originally Posted by AzahM
My DD wants to try the bag. She loves it since it is petite size bag.

Oh btw, I did try Alma BB in Amarante and Exotic Snake in Red. Amarante is such nice colour but Beige Poudre is totally singing my name.

As for the snake skin...eeeeeekkk I can feel the scales when holding the bag by the handles...but only realised it later in the car..lol all goosebumps popped out all over my arms...DH just give huge seeing my delayed reaction. I just remembered the time when I went to the zoo and touching the snake...

Anyway my wonderful SA also showed me the new SS stole..very pretty but too bad I am not looking for stole and LV doesn't have any new bag charm either. So waiting for 2nd phase of KY mono release in mid aug.
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!The color is so sexy~~~!

n love DD's mod pic!!!!
How bout urs??
Aug 5, 2012, 9:35am   #33
It's gorgeous~!! Congrats~!!
Aug 5, 2012, 11:52am   #34
D
It is GORGEOUS . I'm also wary of the maintenance of vernis in a light albeit lovely colour, so this is the perfect size for it. Your dd carries it very well...... Looking forward to your mod pix. Congrats!
Aug 5, 2012, 12:50pm   #35
w
It's so pretty! Congrats!
Aug 5, 2012, 12:56pm   #36
Gorgeous color! Love that it's neutral with a pop (b/c of the vernis)! A great bag! Enjoy!
Aug 5, 2012, 2:03pm   #37
SPECTRUM MOM
Very pretty! Congrats!
Aug 5, 2012, 2:42pm   #38
Simply elegant & stunning color....CONGRATS !
Aug 5, 2012, 2:44pm   #39
Will reply later in the day as I need to send darling kids to their class and be in there. I forgot to take photos of me modeling it with and without the strap yesterday. Duh! Simply excited modeling it till taking photo is least in my mind :P

Will take mode pic(s) later today. In the meantime enjoy your day.
Aug 5, 2012, 3:14pm   #40
stunning beauty, congrats!
Aug 5, 2012, 7:04pm   #41
California Dreamin'
I really love this new color! And, the bb is so cute! I look forward to seeing your modeling pictures!

Congrats!
Aug 5, 2012, 7:33pm   #42
I really love this color.. This can be my first Vernis and my first light colored bag.. Congrats!!
Aug 5, 2012, 7:51pm   #43
Cultivating
The color is really beautiful~!!
Aug 5, 2012, 8:14pm   #44
such a lovely colour.. congrats!!
Aug 5, 2012, 9:38pm   #45
fabulous bag! The colour is so pretty! and your DD looks gorgeous in the modelling pic.

Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton