THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

:-) 2 small reveals

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 17, 2012, 2:59am   #31
AnaVeronika's Avatar
AnaVeronika
Member
I love it, congrats!
Jun 17, 2012, 9:04am   #32
19flowers's Avatar
19flowers
Member
great bracelets - congrats!
Jun 17, 2012, 12:41pm   #33
cfca22's Avatar
Thread Starter
cfca22
Member
Originally Posted by tessa06
Thank you!

Nice bracelet btw.. That's sweet of your DBF to remember..
I know I was surprised and happy.

Originally Posted by AnaVeronika
I love it, congrats!
Thank you very much
Originally Posted by 19flowers
great bracelets - congrats!
Thanks
Jun 17, 2012, 12:42pm   #34
sayakayumi's Avatar
sayakayumi
Aphrodite A
Originally Posted by cfca22
I actually came home w my bf's bracelet I like it for myself. Shhhhh he didn't notice he left it in my car hahahaha mine now
I like it better on you congrats!
Jun 17, 2012, 12:45pm   #35
elleestbelle's Avatar
elleestbelle
Member
Congrats on the bracelets!! Maybe DBF will see you with his bracelet and think it looks better on you
Jun 17, 2012, 12:45pm   #36
cfca22's Avatar
Thread Starter
cfca22
Member
Originally Posted by sayakayumi
I like it better on you congrats!
OMG I agree and thanks
Jun 17, 2012, 12:50pm   #37
cfca22's Avatar
Thread Starter
cfca22
Member
Originally Posted by elleestbelle
Congrats on the bracelets!! Maybe DBF will see you with his bracelet and think it looks better on you
I agree and I'm sure no wait I KNOW I will actually use it. He buys stuff and uses once and back to the box they go collecting dust . This is why I know it will be mine soon
Jun 17, 2012, 1:07pm   #38
sayakayumi's Avatar
sayakayumi
Aphrodite A
Originally Posted by cfca22
OMG I agree and thanks
Originally Posted by cfca22
I agree and I'm sure no wait I KNOW I will actually use it. He buys stuff and uses once and back to the box they go collecting dust . This is why I know it will be mine soon
tell him you think of him when you wear it
Jun 17, 2012, 1:09pm   #39
jaijai1012's Avatar
jaijai1012
Member
Congrats darling! I think it actually looks better if you guys swapped bracelets. The "layered" look looks better on you and the thinner one looks better on him because it already looks like the sports bracelets that men wear. That's just my opinion but really both looks great on you! :)
Jun 17, 2012, 1:27pm   #40
StarStarMoon's Avatar
StarStarMoon
Member
Originally Posted by jaijai1012
Congrats darling! I think it actually looks better if you guys swapped bracelets. The "layered" look looks better on you and the thinner one looks better on him because it already looks like the sports bracelets that men wear. That's just my opinion but really both looks great on you! :)
I think this is a fabulous idea! Love both bracelets but ITA- one *strand* (thin or thick leather band) on the guys and "wrapped" style for ladies...imho too!
Congrats!!
Jun 17, 2012, 3:52pm   #41
cfca22's Avatar
Thread Starter
cfca22
Member
Originally Posted by sayakayumi
tell him you think of him when you wear it
I like this idea. He just told me I can have it yay

Cant wait for what's next. I'm not in the market of a purse just yet, but I'm looking into more accessories
Jun 17, 2012, 3:55pm   #42
fiefkedeteut's Avatar
fiefkedeteut
Member
i really like them! congrats!!!
Jun 17, 2012, 4:03pm   #43
elleestbelle's Avatar
elleestbelle
Member
Originally Posted by cfca22
I agree and I'm sure no wait I KNOW I will actually use it. He buys stuff and uses once and back to the box they go collecting dust . This is why I know it will be mine soon
Nice plan!!!
Jun 17, 2012, 4:04pm   #44
cfca22's Avatar
Thread Starter
cfca22
Member
Originally Posted by fiefkedeteut
i really like them! congrats!!!
Thank you very much
Jun 18, 2012, 2:30am   #45
cfca22's Avatar
Thread Starter
cfca22
Member
Originally Posted by jaijai1012
Congrats darling! I think it actually looks better if you guys swapped bracelets. The "layered" look looks better on you and the thinner one looks better on him because it already looks like the sports bracelets that men wear. That's just my opinion but really both looks great on you! :)
Originally Posted by StarStarMoon
I think this is a fabulous idea! Love both bracelets but ITA- one *strand* (thin or thick leather band) on the guys and "wrapped" style for ladies...imho too!
Congrats!!
Thank you both are actually mine now
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools