Home > > >

Should I buy gently used Speedy 30 in Damier Azur?!?

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 31, 2010, 6:08pm   #1
m
myfirstLV08
hi there!

Im buying a second hand Speedy 30 in Damier Azur from someone locally on craigslist. She has the receipt and guarantees its authenticity, and the pics look good. However, i asked her to send me pics of the heat stamp and lock and inside stitching and she said she doesn't have the time, and that i should just look at it in person...

im meeting her tomorrow...any tips for what i should look out for in terms or authenticity or wear and tear? She said the price is 550 firm.

i know in the "Authenticate this" section they could help...but they need those up close pics...and im going to have to decide in person.

Thanks in advance :)
Last edited Jan 31, 2010 at 6:09pm. Reason: title didnt make sense.
Jan 31, 2010, 6:13pm   #2
f
fashion_mom1
Account Deactivated
I think you have a good strat as to what to look for. Good luck. Let us know. I would also make sure the lining is correct as well as the hardware.
Feb 1, 2010, 9:46pm   #3
lovebeibei
make sure you know exactly what you're looking for when you're trying to determine authenticity tomorrow. if you want i can send you pics of whatever parts you're looking to compare from my azur speedy so you have a reference for tmr..

also, 550 is pricey for used, so the bag should be in VERY good condition.
Feb 1, 2010, 10:24pm   #4
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
I think $550 is too high unless it is like new condition
Feb 2, 2010, 7:01am   #5
ayla
nyan nyan percent
Hiya, we don't have a specific reference for what to look in when determining authenticity as it could also become a reference for those that are looking to make fake bags.

Are you able to meet with her near a Vuitton store ? Perhaps you could ask in store.

Best of luck !
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >