Home > > >

LV prices in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 13, 2007, 11:23am   #16
E
Edz
Member
do we get tax rebate when leaving Malaysia? MAybe I should shop there one day.... but I don't like the weather.... and by the way, where is the LV store over there?
Apr 13, 2007, 2:00pm   #17
I
I LOVE LV
Member
Originally Posted by Edz
by the way, where is the LV store over there?
Starhill, Kuala Lumpur, at Bukit Bintang area.
Apr 20, 2007, 2:26pm   #18
k
kentze
Member
What?!!! Second store in KLCC in July?? OMG OMG....So excited now...Finally they realised the LV-crazeness in Malaysia and decided to open another store in KLCC! Hip hip hurray!!!

Looking forward to my trip to KL in July --Wink-- Ooooo, can't wait. Tsk...tsk...Thanks for the info! But some items like the Damier Speedy 25, the price difference is not really that much comparing to the prices here in the UK. I always thought UK would be cheaper by loads by that Speedy 25 is selling for 300 pounds here which means around RM2100 whereas KL selling RM2300...Hmmm...Weird huh?
May 8, 2007, 5:02am   #19
zhanne8's Avatar
zhanne8
Member
will be going to Singapore and Malaysia in July. Will definitely check both LV store :)
May 8, 2007, 7:42am   #20
dleesy's Avatar
dleesy
Member
Originally Posted by zhanne8
will be going to Singapore and Malaysia in July. Will definitely check both LV store :)

In s'pore...there are 2 LV stores ..1 in Takashimaya...1 in Hilton hotel...

Probably another 1 in DFS (in scotts)....I not so sure abt this thgh...

The most popular ones is Takashimaya...bigger

Just a gentle reminder...as at 1st July our tax will be revised to 7%...so remember to get yr 7% tax rebate info from these stores....enjoy
Last edited May 8, 2007 at 7:44am.
May 9, 2007, 1:35am   #21
Narkeasha's Avatar
Narkeasha
Retired Model
Originally Posted by yeuxhonnetes
i think the prices are significantly higher in KL because of taxes. my mom never buys her designer things from KL, and whenever she or my dad travel for work they have a long shopping list with them because it's cheaper elsewhere
From what I know, Malaysia have no taxes on LV, so no taxback. Msia is tax free shopping. I am in KL right now.
May 9, 2007, 1:38am   #22
Narkeasha's Avatar
Narkeasha
Retired Model
Originally Posted by Edz
do we get tax rebate when leaving Malaysia? MAybe I should shop there one day.... but I don't like the weather.... and by the way, where is the LV store over there?
Dont think u can get tax rebate as there is no GST tax here in Malaysia, like in Dubai too.
May 9, 2007, 2:13am   #23
zhanne8's Avatar
zhanne8
Member
Originally Posted by dleesy
In s'pore...there are 2 LV stores ..1 in Takashimaya...1 in Hilton hotel...

Probably another 1 in DFS (in scotts)....I not so sure abt this thgh...

The most popular ones is Takashimaya...bigger

Just a gentle reminder...as at 1st July our tax will be revised to 7%...so remember to get yr 7% tax rebate info from these stores....enjoy
How much is the tax now? Why it will be change to 7%?
May 9, 2007, 4:22am   #24
Fairladyz's Avatar
Fairladyz
Member
hi zhanne8, the tax now is 5% in Singapore, but as of 1st of July, it will be increase to 7%.
May 10, 2007, 11:11pm   #25
j
jelita
Member
Originally Posted by papillon216
^ You should come visit our beaches sometime...

So KL is not a good place to shop for designer stuff? I thought it would be pretty competetive in the asian market since they always use shopping as their campaign tourism ads
You have to shop for local designers goods instead of overseas designers...
May 10, 2007, 11:17pm   #26
miss oinky's Avatar
miss oinky
Member
Originally Posted by jelita
You have to shop for local designers goods instead of overseas designers...


Local flavour Guess LV is still not very competitive in pricing over in Malaysia. No wonder my mom kept asking me where she can get one while she was visiting me here in Canada last year.
May 11, 2007, 2:54am   #27
zhanne8's Avatar
zhanne8
Member
Originally Posted by zhanne8
How much is the tax now? Why it will be change to 7%?
ok, we'll that would be good news right?
May 11, 2007, 6:49pm   #28
j
jli86
Member
Originally Posted by tryagain
Prices as at 1/4/2007


Bangkok prices are cheaper than KL (visited LV shop at Gaysorn & Emporium in Sept 2006 for my vacation trip).

Will be in Bangkok and KL briefly next week... Anyone knows where to shop for deals with designer bags? I'm especially curious to see Chloe and Balenciaga also. Thanks!
Sep 20, 2009, 4:22am   #29
e
eunicefoo
eunicefoo
Hello, anyone here woh can help me with prices of LV Neverfull PM MC & Totally PM MC & Brazza wallet MC in Singapore and KL. Thanks a lot..
Sep 20, 2009, 7:51am   #30
EvaLV's Avatar
EvaLV
♥♥♥ LV ♥♥♥
Originally Posted by eunicefoo
Hello, anyone here woh can help me with prices of LV Neverfull PM MC & Totally PM MC & Brazza wallet MC in Singapore and KL. Thanks a lot..
Hi, may I direct you to the M'sian club
http://forum.purseblog.com/chatter-b...ub-465287.html

and the S'porean club.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chatter-b...ub-499306.html

The ladies there will be able to help you.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools