Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Louis Vuitton experience in Milan/Rome

POST A REPLY

Aug 18, 2012, 2:08am   #31
s
sweetdecember12
One of my firends is going to Europe for vacation. We are both interested in the LV Favorite MM. Do any of you know the price in Rome? I was wondering if it's worth it to trouble her. Also, how does the tax work? I think if the items is under $800, you don't have to pay US tax at custom. She's going with her husband, so I think with both bag it will be under the limit. Thanks in advance for your help.
Aug 18, 2012, 5:33am   #32
Wentworth-Roth
Longtime Member
Originally Posted by jiffer
I will be taking a trip to Venice and Rome and was wondering which location has a better selection of bags. Is one store bigger then another?
Rome's main store called Etoile is a "maison" aka an upgraded flagship store that carries the entire line. So Rome Etoile will most certainly have the better selection than Venice.
Aug 18, 2012, 8:39am   #33
dhex16chatz
Originally Posted by sweetdecember12
One of my firends is going to Europe for vacation. We are both interested in the LV Favorite MM. Do any of you know the price in Rome? I was wondering if it's worth it to trouble her. Also, how does the tax work? I think if the items is under $800, you don't have to pay US tax at custom. She's going with her husband, so I think with both bag it will be under the limit. Thanks in advance for your help.
favorite mm here in Rome is €565 :-)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >