Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Fashionphile does it again!

POST A REPLY

Jul 17, 2011, 3:05pm   #46
lshcat
Fashionphile currently has a compact zippy wallet listed incorrectly as an organizer, and priced above NEW zippy compact wallet retail price... when I inquired I got no response. I'm done stalking Fashionphile's site for sure. Too many bad stories! It's a shame.
Jul 17, 2011, 3:30pm   #47
i
iluvmesomebags
true that most of their products are almost retail price but i think it depends on what you are looking for and if you wait a little longer. some of their products get knocked down after awhile if it doesn't sell. but yes, if it's close to retail price i would also rather buy new.
Jul 17, 2011, 10:50pm   #48
thewave1969
I sell to Yoogi closet (quick and professional) or burn my bags rather than deal with Fashionphile...That's all I am saying
Jul 17, 2011, 11:35pm   #49
LVBagLady
I sold my LV Damier Azur Berkerly through Fashionphile last year. I paid $899 for it at a consignment store. Fashionphile sold it for close to the retail price and I got $850, after deducting Ebay/Paypal fees. A person from England bought it.
A few years ago, Fashionphile had an LV item on Ebay, it may have been the Neverfull. It was priced at retail or over. I emailed them to let them know and the response I got was that it wasn't available everywhere so someone who couldn't get it in their area would be willing to pay.
Jul 18, 2011, 9:41am   #50
LVBagLady
One thing I forgot to mention. I emailed Fashionphile because I decided to sell my LV Denim Neo Speedy awhile back. They requested pics, which I emailed to them but never heard anything from them. Last week I emailed them pics of my LV Zippy Organizer. No response. I may just keep it. It's all I have left of my LV collection.
Jul 18, 2011, 12:01pm   #51
L
LUVLVBAGS
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by FreshLilies
That's what I've never understood about Fashionphile. Their prices are ridiculous. So many of their prices are like $30 below retail. I would MUCH rather spend the extra $30 and get a brand new bag from a boutique.

I agree
Jul 18, 2011, 12:10pm   #52
L
LUVLVBAGS
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by Ido
It is out of topic question. I am new to buy from saks. Is it really 20% off when you open the new account? Does it include LV?

The subject is Fashionphile, yes, it pertains to the topic. I am just telling a true experience we had with fashionphile, the service. Fashionphile does carry other bags besides LV, including Chanel. Saks does give a 20% discount on promotions when you open a new account, normal discount is 10%. I confirmed with my friend who opened the account and she did get the 20%. Yes it pertains to Chanel. LV does not give discounts anywhere unless you are an employee. My subject here is discussing Fashionphile service. I hope this clarifies it.
Feb 26, 2012, 1:39pm   #53
gacats
love me some bags!
I know Sarah who began FP cared a great deal about her company and it's reputation.
Did she sell the business?
May 7, 2012, 2:48pm   #54
terps08
Found this luggage tag on FP for $115. I'm pretty sure when I bought mine it was $50 something! That was only a few months ago!

http://www.fashionphile.com/LOUIS-VU...gage-Tag-23272
May 7, 2012, 4:28pm   #55
andro
This is something I've always wondered myself. Why would you pay more for a used item than you could get brand spanking new! I see a lot of this on eBay too. Medicore at it's best!
May 8, 2012, 6:29pm   #56
paradise_valley
Helicopter Mom
Originally Posted by andro
This is something I've always wondered myself. Why would you pay more for a used item than you could get brand spanking new! I see a lot of this on eBay too. Medicore at it's best!
Or fairly close to retail. They have a vernis key pouch listed just $50 under retail. I, myself, would rather spend the extra $50 and get the item new from the boutique.
May 9, 2012, 7:02am   #57
B
Bombshell_
I think they keep their prices so high because of the fact they still offer layaway regardless of the price item. Some people would rather use that option than go to the store & purchase right out
May 9, 2012, 9:19pm   #58
L
Lilarose
Originally Posted by Bombshell_
I think they keep their prices so high because of the fact they still offer layaway regardless of the price item. Some people would rather use that option than go to the store & purchase right out
I agree with you. Sometimes I think AFF is priced a little high too, but I always suspected it was because of the layaway option offered.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >