Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Nov 19, 2010, 6:32pm   #901
PurseDoggie's Avatar
PurseDoggie
I live in purses
Bahh... DH ended up saying the artsy in orage is gorgeous so he got that... And he won't let me open it until tomorrow. So I won't get it until tomorrow!!!!!!!! Evil.....
Nov 19, 2010, 6:38pm   #902
Always in Style's Avatar
Always in Style
Member
oooh can't wait to see the orage.
Nov 19, 2010, 6:38pm   #903
montyjess's Avatar
montyjess
Member
PurseDoggie - the tote looks amazing & seems practical however I could never see myself wearing it crossbody or even on my shoulder with the long strap & to be honest the bag just doesn't sit right cross body unless you have it filled right up (I never would). Which to me just made it a hand held bag! The straps would fit over my shoulders but the bag comes right up under your arm & it sticks out so far from front to back when worn like this. Hope this helps! But honestly I think it's a stunning bag but just not for me!
Nov 19, 2010, 6:40pm   #904
PurseDoggie's Avatar
PurseDoggie
I live in purses
Originally Posted by montyjess
PurseDoggie - the tote looks amazing & seems practical however I could never see myself wearing it crossbody or even on my shoulder with the long strap & to be honest the bag just doesn't sit right cross body unless you have it filled right up (I never would). Which to me just made it a hand held bag! The straps would fit over my shoulders but the bag comes right up under your arm & it sticks out so far from front to back when worn like this. Hope this helps! But honestly I think it's a stunning bag but just not for me!
Ahh I see!! He did send me a photo of the infini. I told him orage would look much nicer and I won't settle Lol. Thank you for telling me all that. It really makes a lot of sense. :)
Nov 19, 2010, 6:41pm   #905
montyjess's Avatar
montyjess
Member
Just saw your DH got you the Artsy! I got the Artsy instead of the tote too. Congrats hope you like it!
Nov 19, 2010, 6:44pm   #906
PurseDoggie's Avatar
PurseDoggie
I live in purses
Here is the photo of Infini with neige inspiree in the background. I will do a reveal when I finally get to open it later. :)
Attached Images
 
Nov 19, 2010, 6:46pm   #907
PurseDoggie's Avatar
PurseDoggie
I live in purses
Originally Posted by montyjess
Just saw your DH got you the Artsy! I got the Artsy instead of the tote too. Congrats hope you like it!
Thanks! :) I am sure I will. Saw the artsy in ombre almost a month ago. Can't believe how soft the handle was.
Nov 19, 2010, 7:32pm   #908
19flowers's Avatar
19flowers
Member
thanks to chinchin_lim, dlynn, and itsonly4me for answering my question about color transfer on the cream Artsy -- I got it today -- what a beauty!!!
Nov 19, 2010, 8:05pm   #909
itsonly4me's Avatar
itsonly4me
Oskar Waltz
Originally Posted by PurseDoggie
Could you describe which part wasn't quite as expected? so far I have only seen the GM but in Ombre. I am hoping I will like the Orage.

Oh, sorry I have not seen the tote IRL yet. From the pics I have seen it just wasnt the shape/size I was hoping it would be. Maybe I am wrong and will change my mind when I see it.

I am still craving something in red from this line so I am still keeping my fingers crossed.
Nov 19, 2010, 8:06pm   #910
itsonly4me's Avatar
itsonly4me
Oskar Waltz
Originally Posted by 19flowers
thanks to chinchin_lim, dlynn, and itsonly4me for answering my question about color transfer on the cream Artsy -- I got it today -- what a beauty!!!

Yay!! Lets see some pics!
Nov 19, 2010, 8:14pm   #911
viewwing's Avatar
viewwing
i luv bags
Originally Posted by dlynn
I own about 10 white/cream bags...Balenciaga, Prada, Chanel, LV Epi, and just received the cream Artsy...Never had a problem with any of them. Everyone thinks Im crazy for carrying white bags, but I love them. (I don't baby them, but I don't sit them on floors either. Wouldn't do that with any other color either.

I am loving this Cream/Nacre Artsy ! Will post pics soon!
Tell me which white bag do you have that holds up the best?
Nov 19, 2010, 8:15pm   #912
viewwing's Avatar
viewwing
i luv bags
Originally Posted by dlynn
I own about 10 white/cream bags...Balenciaga, Prada, Chanel, LV Epi, and just received the cream Artsy...Never had a problem with any of them. Everyone thinks Im crazy for carrying white bags, but I love them. (I don't baby them, but I don't sit them on floors either. Wouldn't do that with any other color either.

I am loving this Cream/Nacre Artsy ! Will post pics soon!
I love white bags too!! In your opinion, which white bag do you have holds up the best? What kind of leather does it have? I would LOVE to know! thanks!
Nov 19, 2010, 11:23pm   #913
kate xp's Avatar
kate xp
Living my Life!
I got the Orage Artsy! I am so happy! I could not get the color in person. So I took it in all different lighting to show how different the shades are. Woot! Enjoy the pictures.








With Flash
Attached Images
    
Nov 20, 2010, 8:43am   #914
Crazy Bag's Avatar
Crazy Bag
Loves LV
Congrats in advance...the orage is gorgeous. I love that color but I think I have a tad too many blue stuff

Originally Posted by PurseDoggie
Bahh... DH ended up saying the artsy in orage is gorgeous so he got that... And he won't let me open it until tomorrow. So I won't get it until tomorrow!!!!!!!! Evil.....
Nov 20, 2010, 8:44am   #915
Crazy Bag's Avatar
Crazy Bag
Loves LV
Kate...Love love your pics...Congrats again
Originally Posted by kate xp
I got the Orage Artsy! I am so happy! I could not get the color in person. So I took it in all different lighting to show how different the shades are. Woot! Enjoy the pictures.








With Flash
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools