Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton FAQs

What do you do with all you Louis paper bags and boxes?

POST A REPLY

Nov 16, 2006, 11:33pm   #61
E
Edz
I just bought a Carryall and it came in a HUGE box. So, now all my other boxes are in the new HUGE box but unfortyunately, I can't fit my new HUGE paper bag that came with the box (and the bag, of course) in the new HUGE box. I hid my new HUGE box on the very top most shelf in my robe!... away from my fiance's eyes! :)
Nov 17, 2006, 8:11am   #62
I store my bags in their boxes if possible and if not, I recycle them for X'mas gift-giving. Sometimes people shriek when they see the LV paperbag and box, and then it's amusing to see their faces go "oh..." when they open up and not see an LV bag or wallet...heeheehee call me evil but don't call me cheap....I'm helping the trees...really.
Nov 17, 2006, 8:27am   #63
addicted
lol misspiggy that's so evil
Nov 17, 2006, 12:00pm   #64
i.am.sweet.melissa
i save stuff like that. i don't know why. also, i don't have a plethora of boxes/bags, so they don't take up too much room.
Feb 17, 2010, 9:12pm   #65
I always sell my bag before I buy the next so I include box, shopping bag and sometimes even the cardboard that was in the bag. It seems to tickle the buyer that they get everything they would at the store, I do keep the ribbon.
Feb 17, 2010, 9:14pm   #66
hopelessLVaddict
recycle or reuse them>

The quailty of the paper bag is good for storing heavy stuff. The smaller boxes can be used as organizer in my wardrobe and big boxes for storage boxes for big items.
Feb 18, 2010, 12:22am   #67
b
Account Deactivated
I store all my purses in their boxes
Feb 18, 2010, 12:29am   #68
C <3 A
The little boxes (cles, wallet, keychain) I use to store jewelery. I put earrings in one and maybe some lipgloses in the other, all for my vanity :)
Feb 18, 2010, 12:57am   #69
follow me. ;)
someone always wants them! i keep mine but if you're having a problem just sell them or give them away. :)
Feb 18, 2010, 12:59am   #70
Little world
I gave to my friends as i dont have space to keep them
Feb 18, 2010, 1:25am   #71
N
Account Deactivated
i only have a shopping bag i went to the store to get for my preloved croissant. i wanted a box but was afraid to ask. i wonder if they would give me one they look very nice and sturdy
Feb 18, 2010, 2:44am   #72
I keep the smaller boxes and 2 bigger ones. I keep the smaller bags in one big one. Now I don't ask for a box anymore! I love them, but I don't have the space for it!
Feb 18, 2010, 4:37am   #73
I <3 Bags~Make up~
I never take big boxes from store Especially when I have to fly by plane.
Feb 18, 2010, 7:54am   #74
Loubouholic
I use some of mine for decorating.. Its really nice :)
Feb 18, 2010, 11:25am   #75
In my closet...all of them lol
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton FAQs