Home Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton FAQs

Speedy handle tab replacement

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2012, 12:26pm   #1
Luxury obsessed boy
Hi!

I was wondering if it is possible to replace a handle tab on a Speedy. And what it will cost?

I mean this tab:
Name:  replace tab.png
Views: 484
Size:  127.3 KB

Thanks
Jul 25, 2012, 1:43pm   #2
LVoe
Originally Posted by MrVuitton
Hi!

I was wondering if it is possible to replace a handle tab on a Speedy. And what it will cost?

I mean this tab:
Attachment 1807556

Thanks
Yes. I forgot the cost (I posted it in another thread, but don't remember which one) but it was very inexpensive like $20-30. It was so cheap that I had the SA double check. I went in and asked because I was considering getting my initials removed from the chape (that's what it's called). I still think it seems rather low, so maybe call and confirm.
Jul 25, 2012, 2:26pm   #3
Luxury obsessed boy
Originally Posted by JadaStormy
Yes. I forgot the cost (I posted it in another thread, but don't remember which one) but it was very inexpensive like $20-30. It was so cheap that I had the SA double check. I went in and asked because I was considering getting my initials removed from the chape (that's what it's called). I still think it seems rather low, so maybe call and confirm.
Thanks a lot! Same here, also want my initials removed.
I go to the store tomorrow, since I've to get a replace strap for my 2 day old Pochette Accessoires =(
Jul 25, 2012, 2:41pm   #4
LVoe
Originally Posted by MrVuitton
Thanks a lot! Same here, also want my initials removed.
I go to the store tomorrow, since I've to get a replace strap for my 2 day old Pochette Accessoires =(
Oh no, I hope they give you the strap for free! Yeah I was going to sell my speedy and then decided I LVoed her so I didn't get my initials removed, but I was so glad to hear it was cheap! I know it was less than $50USD.
Jul 25, 2012, 2:47pm   #5
Luxury obsessed boy
Originally Posted by JadaStormy
Oh no, I hope they give you the strap for free! Yeah I was going to sell my speedy and then decided I LVoed her so I didn't get my initials removed, but I was so glad to hear it was cheap! I know it was less than $50USD.
I hope so to! =D
It's indeed very cheap, makes me happy! If my hotstamp is going to chip, I can always replace the tab =)
Apr 4, 2013, 5:08am   #6
i
Haai, ik zie dat jij ook uit Nederland komt. Vraagje, ben je er nog achter gekomen hoeveel het kost? Ik hoor graag zsm van je. Je zou me er echt heeeeeeel erg mee helpen. Haha je collectie is heel mooi trouwens.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton FAQs