POST A REPLY

Jan 19, 2007, 3:53pm   #1
e
ellc
Account Deactivated
what do you think of the quality of the lv handbags? i guess it's good but i've heard some bad expieriences. and imo there shouldn't be anything wrong beacause they cost so much... but i'd just love to hear your opinion. if you have bags from other brands you can compare your lv bags to them. i've wanted a lv bag for a long time but i'm not sure anymore. i've just read things which aren't so nice... and if anyone has info about the same thing with hermes you could tell your opinion too.

thank you!!

i'm sorry about my bad english. :)
Jan 19, 2007, 3:55pm   #2
jane
tPF's 100th member
Well, they are known to last for 50+ years, so I would say, pretty good.
Jan 19, 2007, 3:57pm   #3
Michelle1025
Jeans and Heels
Originally Posted by jane
Well, they are known to last for 50+ years, so I would say, pretty good.
I agree with Jane! : )
Jan 19, 2007, 3:58pm   #4
John 5
I only buy LV, and the quality/craftsmanship is SUPERB. I can't seem to buy any other brand...
Jan 19, 2007, 3:58pm   #5
Lvbabydoll
♥'s Cupcakes
Yeah in my experience, the quality is excellent. I have my mom's Speedy from about 1990 and it's still looking and working great.
Of course not everything is perfect, but I've had nothing but positive experiences with my pieces.
Jan 19, 2007, 3:59pm   #6
Mariangelwalk
Love LV
Jan 19, 2007, 4:02pm   #7
Couture_Girl
i am 18 going on 19
Originally Posted by Lvbabydoll
Yeah in my experience, the quality is excellent. Of course not everything is perfect, but I've had nothing but positive experiences with my pieces.
ITA!!
Jan 19, 2007, 4:06pm   #8
LuvMyLVs
My first piece was a Mono Speedy 30 and it's now 15 years old...still use it and it's in pristine condition!!!
Jan 19, 2007, 4:08pm   #9
pinki682
Have It! Keep It!
Majority of the LVs are excellent in quality with a few exceptions.
Jan 19, 2007, 4:34pm   #10
M
More lv please
I don't know what the quality is like now, as it's been a while since I bought my LV's, but mine have held up well (15+ years). The style is timeless as well.
Jan 19, 2007, 4:38pm   #11
fashionista7
I have personally never had the slightest problem with the quality of my bags. I am also a Louis Vuitton devotee- I think their craftsmanship is superb. I've had a few bags for about 6 years now, and they still look great. I also own a Chanel bag, and I honestly think they are on the same level of quality. Don't know much about Hermes though.
Jan 19, 2007, 4:57pm   #12
angelastoel
angela
Two weeks ago I bought a mono Ludlow wallet, and now a bvit of the leather that keeps my cards is ripped!!!!!!
So I am going back.
I don't know what they will do about it, but I hope that they don't just glue it!!!
Jan 19, 2007, 5:06pm   #13
lv-lover
Hard to judge, from my one bag, which I barely ever use, but I'd say the quality is fairly good. I haven't had any problems yet.
Jan 19, 2007, 5:06pm   #14
Ilovepurse007
I ♥ CHICAGO :)
I am into LV now, but I still think its quality is same with Gucci.
Jan 19, 2007, 5:33pm   #15
Faith
He makes me smile!
I think the quality is great. Look at how many vintage speedies are floating around, still looking great!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >