POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 6, 2012, 1:35pm   #3286
vernis-lover's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by staceyandhitesh
is this a vernis piece?
Very difficult from that photo but could be a Vernis Malibu (discontinued).
May 7, 2012, 7:24am   #3287
c
Member
Hi, can anyone tell me what is the name of the bag? and possibly the price as well? thanks!
Attached Images
     
May 7, 2012, 4:56pm   #3288
Lee's Avatar
Lee
TPF Moderator
Originally Posted by carita
Hi, can anyone tell me what is the name of the bag? and possibly the price as well? thanks!
This is fake.
May 7, 2012, 11:16pm   #3289
andro's Avatar
Member
Hi, I was in the Louis Vuitton store last June and I saw this Bag on display that was monogram but it had a "beach scene" printed on it. I think it had a Palm Trees on it. This is the best way I can describe the bag. If I can remember it was a cross body bag. I've never seen the bag before so I'm guessing that it was a limited edition. Can anyone help me identify this bag?
May 7, 2012, 11:23pm   #3290
LVoeletters's Avatar
to chanel + cartier
Originally Posted by andro
Hi, I was in the Louis Vuitton store last June and I saw this Bag on display that was monogram but it had a "beach scene" printed on it. I think it had a Palm Trees on it. This is the best way I can describe the bag. If I can remember it was a cross body bag. I've never seen the bag before so I'm guessing that it was a limited edition. Can anyone help me identify this bag?
That was a limited edition resort bag, it pops up on eBay from time to time, I think it was a cabas bag?
May 7, 2012, 11:30pm   #3291
andro's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by LVoeletters
That was a limited edition resort bag, it pops up on eBay from time to time, I think it was a cabas bag?
Thanks, At least I know now that I don't sound crazy, but I'm looking for the name of the bag so I can google it and look at pictures of it. I would love to own one. If it comes out on eBay from time to time I'd definitely bid on it!
May 7, 2012, 11:35pm   #3292
lshcat's Avatar
Member
Cabas "Ailleurs" ? :-)
Last edited May 8, 2012 at 12:57am.
May 7, 2012, 11:43pm   #3293
c
Member
Hello, could it be this: http://www.ilvoelv.com/2011/03/louis...ollection.html

Other than that, I remember a mono bag (I think the NF) specifically from Miami or Hawai, with just 1-2 palm trees printed in white on it... there was a similar one for Deauville... maybe someone can chime in with details?

Good luck with your search
May 7, 2012, 11:48pm   #3294
andro's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by chickieloveslv
Hello, could it be this: http://www.ilvoelv.com/2011/03/louis...ollection.html

Other than that, I remember a mono bag (I think the NF) specifically from Miami or Hawai, with just 1-2 palm trees printed in white on it... there was a similar one for Deauville... maybe someone can chime in with details?

Good luck with your search
Yes! thats the same print but it was over a monogram canvas bag. Can't remember which one though.
May 7, 2012, 11:52pm   #3295
andro's Avatar
Member
The bag could have also been printed over a azur bag.
May 8, 2012, 6:26pm   #3296
p
Member
Hi everyone -

I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time and have learned a lot. I don't own a "louie" yet but as soon as finances permit, I will.

I saw this bag on eBay and am trying to identify it.

I couldn't find it in this thread nor could i find it when I tried google images. Although Carol Diva authenticated it, i am having doubts that it is an authentica bag due to the sewn in label. Any ideas?

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200756033774...84.m1423.l2649

Thanks so much.
May 8, 2012, 10:58pm   #3297
Addy's Avatar
The Odd Mod
Originally Posted by petunia86
Hi everyone -

I am new here but have been lurking for quite some time and have learned a lot. I don't own a "louie" yet but as soon as finances permit, I will.

I saw this bag on eBay and am trying to identify it.

I couldn't find it in this thread nor could i find it when I tried google images. Although Carol Diva authenticated it, i am having doubts that it is an authentica bag due to the sewn in label. Any ideas?

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200756033774...84.m1423.l2649

Thanks so much.
Welcome!

This is indeed authentic - vintage French Company item

Sorry, but it very difficult to locate official names for these vintage items
May 9, 2012, 2:11am   #3298
c
Member
Originally Posted by Lee
This is fake.
Are you sure?
May 9, 2012, 7:42am   #3299
vernis-lover's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by carita
Are you sure?
It is absolutely a fake bag; there is no doubt about it whatsoever.
May 9, 2012, 8:35am   #3300
jenniletv's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by carita
Are you sure?
Yes that is fake.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton FAQs  
TOP

Thread Tools