POST A REPLY

Jul 1, 2012, 12:16am   #1
I'm fairly new to louis vuitton and I already have an obsession. I ordered a Neverfull GM and it came in the mail today & I'm over joyed. I was wondering if I can take it in to get hot stamped or do they only do that when you buy the bag then and there? If I can, does it cost anything? How long does it usually take?
Jul 1, 2012, 12:21am   #2
Louislover10
You can take it into the store and they will hot stamp for you for free. It usually will take the store a hour or two to do the hot stamping.
Jul 1, 2012, 12:26am   #3
Originally Posted by Louislover10
You can take it into the store and they will hot stamp for you for free. It usually will take the store a hour or two to do the hot stamping.
Thank you (:
Jul 1, 2012, 12:28am   #4
Louislover10
Originally Posted by Terrarene

Thank you (:
Your welcome, glad to have you on the forum.
Jul 1, 2012, 12:30am   #5
Paris 2014 or Bust
Yeah, enjoy your NF GM!! I love mine!
Jul 1, 2012, 6:37am   #6
Recently bought the NF MM....love the idea of getting it hot stamped......where do they do it on the NF...anyone have a picture of theirs I can see?? Thanks
Jul 1, 2012, 1:15pm   #7
SPECTRUM MOM
Originally Posted by MrsElms
Recently bought the NF MM....love the idea of getting it hot stamped......where do they do it on the NF...anyone have a picture of theirs I can see?? Thanks
I believe the only place they can do it is on the oval patch that attaches the handles to the bag. I have seen a couple pics here on tPF and it's usually just one initial.
Jul 1, 2012, 1:55pm   #8
LVoe
Originally Posted by MrsElms
Check the hot stamp clubhouse. They stamp the front of the leather strap. I've seen ones with 1-3 letters. Although my boutique would not do it on a NF. You can always purchase a luggage tag and get that hotstamped.
Jul 1, 2012, 8:04pm   #9
Thank you to both above, think I will get the luggage tag or this one.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton FAQs