Home > > >

Is the Damier Azur too hard to keep clean?

POST A REPLY

Apr 16, 2008, 1:04pm   #1
Coachfanatic
My Europe trip is coming up and I'm still planning on getting my Speedy 25. I'm leaning towards the Damier instead of the Mono and really like the Azur. Is it tough to keep clean? If so I could always go with the Ebony.

Does the leather patina on the Azur like it does on the Mono?
Apr 16, 2008, 1:17pm   #2
Melocoton
Sweet
Yes, the leather will patina like the handles used on the mono. Same leather.
The canvas of Azur is not difficult to keep clean. If you get something like dirt on it, just wipe it off with a slightly damp cloth or papertowel. It's very easy to maintain. Of course, there are things that cannot be removed like pen, marker, etc.
Apr 16, 2008, 2:41pm   #3
Bay
I am not sure if it's easy to clean. I got the speedy 25 but I only used her once
Apr 17, 2008, 8:29am   #4
s
skinny30
yes it is hard to keep clean..there is are certain products from coach that can help you maintain the color. although i think it turns patina later on..so i guess the best buy would be the damier speedy 30 instead. mine is low maintenance..
Apr 17, 2008, 10:51am   #5
aze
DoLcE ViTa
it is sooooooo easy to maintain. I have azur speedy 30 and no problems...
Apr 22, 2008, 12:15am   #6
s
stl
I have the brand new Azur and at first it's a bit though as you see them spanking new, but you get used to it. Canvas is no problem, leather is a bit tough, it's quite dirty on mine. How do you guys clean it then?
Nov 11, 2008, 3:44pm   #7
lovely_bag
I might like to buy myself a Speedy Damier Azur in spring/summer.

I am not sure if I recall it right - did someone say, azur is not so easy to handly as Mono?
special maintenance?

I would like to have a bag as easy as the Mono (but not Ebene, I like the Azur)
Nov 11, 2008, 4:38pm   #8
Corie
Loving my Epi bag!!!
I love my Azur and I think it is easy to maintain, just watch where you set it down at!!
Nov 11, 2008, 4:47pm   #9
L
LVadict424
Account Deactivated
I have this http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...sp?id=11426314 and I have had no stains at all. no bleeding from my jeans either (and I always wear EXTREMELY dark jeans)
Nov 11, 2008, 7:21pm   #10
lovely_bag
Originally Posted by LVadict424
I have this http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...sp?id=11426314 and I have had no stains at all. no bleeding from my jeans either (and I always wear EXTREMELY dark jeans)
mmmh. extremely dark jeans - surely go best with azur
Nov 11, 2008, 8:27pm   #11
LV Bags Lover
«Mini Collector»
i own a speedy 25 azur but i havent used it yet. maybe you should look out for color transfer. after all its white.
Oct 11, 2009, 5:52pm   #12
claudis_candy
I <3 Bags~Make up~
Azur is very light colour. I wonder how it looks after years?
Oct 11, 2009, 6:05pm   #13
Div4life
Shopaholic
Great if you take care of it! I have an Azur Speedy 30...got it in June and have only used it 3 times...so I feel like mine will remain in good condition...and I only wore so few times not because I am babying it but because I have other bags that need love too...plus since it is a classic...it will always be in style so IMO it is ok if I can't get to it right now. KWIM?
Oct 12, 2009, 10:34pm   #14
b
beljwl
Account Deactivated
never had any problems with any of my azur bags
Oct 14, 2009, 8:54am   #15
Sugar Fly
I have used mine for one month (every day), and so far no problems
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >