POST A REPLY

Jan 15, 2013, 11:22pm   #46
Wow! This bag is gorgeous!!! And soo functional too!! The Perfect Cross Body!!

(My plan was to buy my first Azur bag this summer, now I'm really torn, do I really need two more bags...? This is gonna be a hard decision....)
Jan 15, 2013, 11:25pm   #47
s
Originally Posted by NannyG
As your wish :)
I grasped my mom's 'new love' for modeling. Hope you like it
Thanks for your photos ..such a great size. Does anyone know if it is coming in leather?
Jan 16, 2013, 3:04am   #48
Originally Posted by IN LVOE
fabby pics!!! could you take one holding it with just the smaller strap at the top (with out the mono strap attached) so want to see what it looks like!!
I will post it as soon as my mom is back from travel in a few days. Actually, it looks very classy without strap when holding it.

Originally Posted by MissCielle
Wow! This bag is gorgeous!!! And soo functional too!! The Perfect Cross Body!!

(My plan was to buy my first Azur bag this summer, now I'm really torn, do I really need two more bags...? This is gonna be a hard decision....)
IMO, Azur is absolutely for summer. It reflects the images of sand, beach, breeze and summer sun. While mono is all-time-classic. Love both, too. Hope there would be Metis in Azur !!!!

Originally Posted by shalomjude
Thanks for your photos ..such a great size. Does anyone know if it is coming in leather?
Since there's gonna be leather version of Metis Hobo coming in next few months so it's not too far for Pochette Metis. Let's see. (info http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vui...35848-195.html)
Last edited Jan 16, 2013 at 3:13am.
Jan 16, 2013, 7:34am   #49
p
I love the bag on you. I went buy the Favorite MM this week but my SA talked me into buying the Pochette Metis. LOVE it. I love the versatility of able to use it casually as a cross body bag and a clutch for more evening use.
Jan 16, 2013, 7:58am   #50
Bagzaddict
Can someone post pics of the bag used as a clutch?
Jan 17, 2013, 7:41am   #51
C
Originally Posted by Iduna
yay I'm in! fell in love with it too. it looks so classy.
A very random question, but I was wondering if you can fit a regular sized water bottle in the bag?
Jan 18, 2013, 1:22am   #52
Originally Posted by CelineNanoLover
A very random question, but I was wondering if you can fit a regular sized water bottle in the bag?
I'm pretty sure that you can't put a plastic bottle I this pochette, sorry (T,T)
Jan 19, 2013, 6:33am   #53
Originally Posted by IN LVOE
fabby pics!!! could you take one holding it with just the smaller strap at the top (with out the mono strap attached) so want to see what it looks like!!
Originally Posted by bagzaddict
Can someone post pics of the bag used as a clutch?
Here it is :) I stole it from my mom again >.<
It's totally different when you carry it with top vachetta strap, very classy. Sorry about my veiny big hands :P
Attached Images

Jan 25, 2013, 8:13pm   #54
Originally Posted by CelineNanoLover
I put a reg. bottle in mine. It fit, but it made it look very bulging.
Jan 26, 2013, 7:31pm   #55
Originally Posted by pammers
Looks like the classic Monceau:
I know. I am sitting here kicking myself for selling my Monceau a few years ago.
Feb 1, 2013, 7:35pm   #56
Joining in! Great crossbody and unexpected purchase for me.
Attached Images

Feb 2, 2013, 9:09am   #57
Originally Posted by luckyseven01
Joining in! Great crossbody and unexpected purchase for me.

What a cute bag with adorable coin purse !
Never thought they get along so well together, how creative you are, awesome !!!!
Feb 2, 2013, 11:54am   #58
Originally Posted by NannyG

What a cute bag with adorable coin purse !
Never thought they get along so well together, how creative you are, awesome !!!!
Thank you! I mostly put it on there because i bought them the same day, but I probably won't wear them together IRL.
Feb 2, 2013, 3:27pm   #59
Originally Posted by AAdams
The iPad mini fits perfect inside. I purchased this bag earlier this evening and had my mini with me. I placed it inside with no problem. I even had a cover on mine and still had room. This bag is the cross body bag I have been waiting on, very little vachetta, multiple pockets, versatile ways to carry, not to big or to small. I expect to get a lot of mileage out of this bag.
Have u tried a regular ipad by any chance? My ipad has the exact same measurments as the bag, so I am assuming if these are outer diameter measurments it won't fit, but if they are inner diameter, it may..
Feb 2, 2013, 7:30pm   #60
Originally Posted by Missrocks

Have u tried a regular ipad by any chance? My ipad has the exact same measurments as the bag, so I am assuming if these are outer diameter measurments it won't fit, but if they are inner diameter, it may..
iPad does not even come close to fitting.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton Clubhouse